Become a Patron!

CrazyChef's Crazy Spring Cleaning Yard Sale! (7/04 - added about 75 RDAs and tanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Still lurking Chef...Eye of the Tiger...umm...Pit
0c86334af6075afe308493c1a6ccd50b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Me 2.... waiting for a couple of those drippers to come out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0 Ti goon?
8777f83e7f1683b5906f0f68e74c1c44.jpg

Sent from my a very cloudy room
Good eye!!! But I'm keeping that one.
Hey....I called dibs on all Goons......lol

Lmao....fiiine. i got 2nds...

Sent from my a very cloudy room
Have a few OG Goon clones that'll be going up, and probably a couple 1.5 authentics.
But hey is that a Sherman Rda in the Back middle?!?!!!

If I have more than one, then it'll be going up for sale. I think I might have one clone and an authentic. I'll have to check.

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good eye!!! But I'm keeping that one.

Have a few OG Goon clones that'll be going up, and probably a couple 1.5 authentics.

If I have more than one, then it'll be going up for sale. I think I might have one clone and an authentic. I'll have to check.
Ill take either as i have the rta and 25mm RDA....THatll complete the set

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since my drag got stolen today with my brand new muskateer ....CHEF IM PEEPING REAL Hard....gonna missem both...the musky was a beast with the single coil setup and the drag just worked!!!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
ThankGod for Backups
fe9635bdc8d431b3814148251d9821b8.jpg
ce7ec6764ed56f7234f34b7ff886c9c4.jpg
852ca029aacba8b80ac1d12d7b843682.jpg

That sucks man, can I ask how it was stolen? My nephew was stealing my packages that came ups or usps so I have my packages sent to the office. Then he was breaking into my room so I changed the lock. But people who steal vape gear should have all their nails removed before their fingers are cut off!! Sorry man, I know how it feels....

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That sucks man, can I ask how it was stolen? My nephew was stealing my packages that came ups or usps so I have my packages sent to the office. Then he was breaking into my room so I changed the lock. But people who steal vape gear should have all their nails removed before their fingers are cut off!! Sorry man, I know how it feels....
I ran in a deli to pickup an order someone went in my truck and boosted it..4mins tops..... got off lucky Cuz i had more in the armrest along with my weapon....live and learn

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I ran in a deli to pickup an order someone went in my truck and boosted it..4mins tops..... got off lucky Cuz i had more in the armrest along with my weapon....live and learn

Probably a kid, they do anything to get there hands on a mod now a days! Had my 12 year old daughter come up to me and say "my friends has permission to vape will you make him some of your juice so I can surprise him?" Me: ummm hell no, just because his parents don't give a shit doesn't mean I don't. They wanna let him vape they can buy him juice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks, no hurry. Started 7 years ago with cartos and they still work for me,
but are getting harder to find even from China.

I have some plain XL cartos -- not perforated for tanks, and all my cartotanks are the kind that need the flanged cartos, so I don't really have any further use for these non-flanged. If you have a carto-punch, you could do it yourself. I'll PIF 'em to ya if you like. PM me.

These are also really good to just vape as they are, without a tank, when tasting new juices, or getting someone to try vaping if they're a smoker -- the size and shape don't intimidate them, they seem kinda-sorta familiar in that way, and they do have a tight draw like a cigarette. They were my favorite way to vape till i got spoiled with my Achilles. ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors