;)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm, spray paint cans in a burn barrel, fire walking, not sure I can list any others

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
With the assistance of some fellow drunks, we snuck into the women's dorm at the University of Dayton and let loose about three dozen mice purchased from a pet shop in the lounge area.

From the lights that were coming on as we drove away and the sounds of sirens you would have thought it was a terrorist attack!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rode home on my bicycle after a night of drinking. Was pretty much blacked out, don't remember the ride, but amazingly not a scratch on me or my bike. First and only time.

jjgrask

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stole hubcaps off police cars in front of St Louis Police Dept and threw them in a trash can behind the building on a dare

Thank you for sharing with me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stole the Dean's prized white full sized poodle at my college and with the assistance of a few drunk coeds, dyed the dog bright orange with non toxic hair coloring. The dog was featured on the local news the next day, thankfully myself and a number of hung over girls didn't make the news.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stole hubcaps off police cars in front of St Louis Police Dept and threw them in a trash can behind the building on a dare

lol... Me and a buddy gave 12 out of 13 police cars 2 flats each (BBs under the valve stem caps) during shift change one night, then sat in the woods drinking beer with binoculars watching them change tires. Dumb asses got to car #7 before they realized that the tires were okay once they put air in them. Made the news for 3 nights in a row.... Don't bother trying to Google it. Records from back then are on microfiche somewhere (I'll bet more than half of you have to go look that one up :D).

jjgrask

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol... Me and a buddy gave 12 out of 13 police cars 2 flats each (BBs under the valve stem caps) during shift change one night, then sat in the woods drinking beer with binoculars watching them change tires. Dumb asses got to car #7 before they realized that the tires were okay once they put air in them. Made the news for 3 nights in a row.... Don't bother trying to Google it. Records from back then are on microfiche somewhere (I'll bet more than half of you have to go look that one up :D).
I did that when I was 16, now 64. But if they still had hubcaps I would do it again. The BBs sound really cool. Gives me an idea

jjgrask

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad I could help. You were 34 when I did that.
Old enough. But the question is Have you grown up yet? I haven't and won't. Even my grandkids think I am cool on my Harley. I never want to say I wish I had, only damn that was fun.

jjgrask

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I refuse to grow up........grown ups are boring as hell
Oh yeah! But looking older helps keep you out if a lot if trouble. Who would suspect an old lady?

N

Newheart301

Seventh Fleet sailor for 20 years 6months and 3 days...... stupid, crazy, and illegal around the world, in the 70's and 80's.... and NO, ... I'm not admitting anything!!!!

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old enough. But the question is Have you grown up yet? I haven't and won't. Even my grandkids think I am cool on my Harley. I never want to say I wish I had, only damn that was fun.

I used to ride, but sold my bike to buy my boat (sig pic). So no, I haven't grown up. Don't plan on it, either.

jjgrask

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to ride, but sold my bike to buy my boat (sig pic). So no, I haven't grown up. Don't plan on it, either.
Went the boating route when I lived in the Fl Keys. 4 boats and all the dive gear. With fishing gear. Them on to the bike. Miss diving and fishing sometimes. But not enough to go back. Live my bike more

N

Newheart301

Glaucoma put an end to my ride'n, hell if it was for this voice over program, I couldn't use a computer. That's why I make Mel do my ordering for me. and about everything else, fill my tanks, tell me when my battery is flashing. Sometimes use a magnifying glass to see pics. Hell if it weren't for hearing aids, I couldn't hear nothing ether..... oh yeah........I learned a long time ago.... never tell your secrets.... take'm to your grave !!!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the assistance of some fellow drunks, we snuck into the women's dorm at the University of Dayton and let loose about three dozen mice purchased from a pet shop in the lounge area.

From the lights that were coming on as we drove away and the sounds of sirens you would have thought it was a terrorist attack!
Naughty lol!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gee all I did was pee on the cop car. Not very easy to do for a female without it getting all over

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glaucoma put an end to my ride'n, hell if it was for this voice over program, I couldn't use a computer. That's why I make Mel do my ordering for me. and about everything else, fill my tanks, tell me when my battery is flashing. Sometimes use a magnifying glass to see pics. Hell if it weren't for hearing aids, I couldn't hear nothing ether..... oh yeah........I learned a long time ago.... never tell your secrets.... take'm to your grave !!!!!
Not with your children at any rate! Thought it would stop our oldest from making same mistake, but nope, just gave her justification! Not sharing with next 2!

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow , I don't even know where I would start on the list to tell you . However, thanks for a trip down memory lane in my own head .

jjgrask

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seventh Fleet sailor for 20 years 6months and 3 days...... stupid, crazy, and illegal around the world, in the 70's and 80's.... and NO, ... I'm not admitting anything!!!!
I only told the easy things, other things may never be said without the advice on my lawyer

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I once hit a guy driving with my friends one night and we all made a pact NEVER to tell anyone about it.. but then a few days later I got this letter in the mail..

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I refuse to grow up........grown ups are boring as hell
I have told my husband time and time again if he grows up I want a divorce!
Asa teenager I put 8 other people in my 2 door chevette, we stole one of those construction saw horse looking things with the flashlights on it, tried to cover the lights as we drove thru the little village next to my town where the local police chief had quite a reputation! Then we drove to a friend of mines parents buisness, slid the sawhorse in between the garages behind it, it is still there! We then went inside the lab (his parents buisness and had a party, let's just say we had fun mooning a copy machine! I of course didn't take part in that portion of the evening :)p:oops::oops::oops:). Then a guy came out of the back room with a tub of ice cream wanting to know if anyone else wanted any. The kid whose parents owned the lab was totally freaking out, the ice cream was there to be tested!! When they got the needles out and started daring each other to let them take their blood I totally freaked!

All these years later the little bench where you sit to have your blood drawn is still upholstered the same, I almost cracked an admitted to his mom what we had done, but decided since she was the one drawing blood I had better not!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

WOOT WOOT Go Flyers! Got my Masters degree from UD!
My husband was arrested in college, but got off. He belonged to the cool Jocks Frat and they decided since their parties were always so packed they would start selling cups as a way to get in, which resulted in a selling to underage people because some people had their high school friends there. The judge was laughing during their case and said he had to hand it to them his generation enjoyed the parties but wasn't smart enough to make money off of em! Believe his list his much longer than mine!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I walked naked through an automated tunnel car wash complete with undercarriage wash and hot wax...

The blowers at the end were the worst.

VU Sponsors