VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Smok X Cube II is a substantial upgrade in all aspects. Beautiful all-metal design with brushed-metal finish, and bigger OLED display, it looks like an integrated whole. It supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology, and a customizable LED that potentially illuminates in up to 16 million colors. 160W maximum output will bring you an unexpected vaping experience. Magnet-held battery cover allows you to replace batteries almost instantly. And there many more functions are waiting for you to discover. All these make X CUBE II one of the most excellent devices ever made. I love the grip style button!

Brand: SMOK
Mod: VV/VW Mod, Temperature Control Mod
APV Mod Wattage: 160W
Voltage Range: 0.35-8V
Temperature Control Range: 200-600 degrees Fahrenheit / 100-315 degrees Celsius
Features: Support Bluetooth 4.0 / Temperature Control, Variable Wattage, OLED Screen
Battery Form Factor: 18650
Battery Quantity: Two
Battery cover type: Magnetic
Compatible with: 0.06-3.0 ohm (Temp Mode) / 0.1-3.0 ohm (Watt Mode) atomizer
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless steel
Available Color: Gun Metal

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE MAXY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $53.86

FREE SHIPPING

EQaBsGZ3jmw

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Has anyone that bought this in the first presale received their's yet? Mine is still in "processing" status and gearbest is mute on when it will ship.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i cancelled, i was on the first pre order n they wererent responding so i just cancleeld

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Has anyone that bought this in the first presale received their's yet? Mine is still in "processing" status and gearbest is mute on when it will ship.
I pre-ordered from Vapenw and mine shipped today.

i cancelled, i was on the first pre order n they wererent responding so i just cancleeld
I cancelled as well. What a ton of crap. Joe, you should never offer deals from this vendor again. Absolutely the worst buying experience I have ever had. I ended up having to go through paypal to get a refund. Was a massive pain in the ass.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have learned to not do business with gearbest

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors