Become a Patron!

Craig's Graham Cracker Crust recipe

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, so I spent some time trying to make a graham cracker crust that would go good with HIC's Home Vape Cheesecake, so I could make my own Mothers Unicorn Milk using his cheesecake recipe. But I couldn't find a recipe that used mostly Flavour Art flavors. So because HIC has such a great cheesecake filling using virtually all Flavour Art flavors, I was destined to make a Mother's Unicorn Milk using that cheesecake filling, with this Graham Cracker Crust recipe, with mostly Flavour Art flavors. Still healthy, no diacetyl (at least to my knowledge)

This mix is similar to HIC's Home Vape Cheesecake in the sense you have to mix up the concentrates together with no VG or PG. So it is in "ml", not "%". And then I used 3% of this with 4% HIC'S Home Vape Cheesecake, And bam, what an awesome Graham Cracker Crust Cheesecake! Here it is:

2.0ml - Cookie - Flavorart
1.5ml - Marzipan - Flavorart
0.75ml - Acetyl Pyrazine - TFA
0.5ml - Walnut - Flavorart
0.25ml - Butter - TFA
0.5ml - Nut Mix - Flavorart
0.5ml - Maple Syrup - Flavorart

Now, if anyone likes Mothers Unicorn Milk, this combination makes a wonderful addition to that recipe!

I will soon be posting My own Mothers Unicorn Milk recipe. But first I'm hoping y'all like these two (HIC's HV Cheesecake, and my HV Graham Cracker Crust) mixes together. I vaped the Graham Cracker Crust at 3% stand alone, and was ok, but with the Cheesecake? Wow, it was awesome!

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I would just mix this following measuring out in ml & then mix at 3%? Thanks I just mixed up HIC's Cheesecake & was looking for a good crust. Perfect timing!

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I would just mix this following measuring out in ml & then mix at 3%? Thanks I just mixed up HIC's Cheesecake & was looking for a good crust. Perfect timing!
Yes, that's what I did, and tasted so good, I didn't wanna mess with it. But tomorrow, I'm going to try 1.5%. This was a shake and vape recipe too! Changed a little in 5 days. But hell, I vaped it so much, that even if there was a change over time, I wouldn't have known a difference

The main reason is for this recipe:
FA Strawberry
HV Cheesecake
HV Graham Cracker Crust
Bavarian Cream TFA
Sweet Cream TFA
FA Madagascar Vanilla Original

And for a Powerful Ice Cream taste, 1-2 drops of Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream per 10ml

Percentages are in the works now, but tryimg to keep them as low as possible

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, that's what I did, and tasted so good, I didn't wanna mess with it. But tomorrow, I'm going to try 1.5%. This was a shake and vape recipe too! Changed a little in 5 days. But hell, I vaped it so much, that even if there was a change over time, I wouldn't have known a difference

The main reason is for this recipe:
FA Strawberry
HV Cheesecake
HV Graham Cracker Crust
Bavarian Cream TFA
Sweet Cream TFA
FA Madagascar Vanilla Original

And for a Powerful Ice Cream taste, 1-2 drops of Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream per 10ml

Percentages are in the works now, but tryimg to keep them as low as possible
Thanks!

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thanks now should I mix it this way or the previous way?

I use a .4ohm Smok Q2 and Cleito at 42-45 watts. Both have very similar results and are both good at 3/1.5

So I'd say it depends on how you vape. If you are using RBA, maybe higher. I didn't think there was much difference with my set up, but that it was richer. Tasted just as good @ 3/1.5, 70VG/30PG

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use a .4ohm Smok Q2 and Cleito at 42-45 watts. Both have very similar results and are both good at 3/1.5

So I'd say it depends on how you vape. If you are using RBA, maybe higher. I didn't think there was much difference with my set up, but that it was richer. Tasted just as good @ 3/1.5, 70VG/30PG
Thanks! I'm using rta's. The Aromamizer Plus, iJoy Exo rta, Obs Engine Nano, Merlin etc. I'll mix it at your new suggestion, 3% & 1.5%. I'll report back after I get it mixed up.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks! I'm using rta's. The Aromamizer Plus, iJoy Exo rta, Obs Engine Nano, Merlin etc. I'll mix it at your new suggestion, 3% & 1.5%. I'll report back after I get it mixed up.
I think (hope) you are going to like it. Just mix up 10ml and try it. It's shake n vape. What, maybe 20 cents? Lol

VU Sponsors