“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ll probably check one on one’s website to get those 2 flavors & the Oats Cream Cookie WF SC I’ll get @BCV.
I think I got the OOO at DIYFS?? I know I didn’t get it from OOO directly. But maybe I did.....I order so many damn flavors that I can’t remember anymore.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this and had to sub in several flavors. Most notably, I used tfa oatmeal cookie. After 9 days steeping, I could not put it down. I had my wife try it and she said it taste like an oatmeal cookie, and a good one at that.

I’d like to bring out the oatmeal a bit more. I tried upping the oatmeal cookie to 4%, but it wasn’t quite what I was hoping for. I updated my app just for this. I’m going to drop all flavors except oatmeal cookie by 25%, and a second test of 50%, and leave the oatmeal cookie at 3%. I’m hoping I have the time to mix this up tomorrow. I’ll report my findings if it turns out like I’m hoping.

Thanks for the kick ass recipe!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m so glad you like it! I had considered using TFA oatmeal cookie but I couldn’t find it, so I used the WF. I might try looking for it again and see how it changes the recipe.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Christine Tosi is a 30 something pastry chef, winner of the James Beard award....a genius, in my opinion. She started at Momofuku in New York and created The Milk Bar, a dessert/bakery that creates things like Cereal Milk, garbage cookies, amazing soft serve ice cream and Crack Pie. Dear lord, this pie.....

I’ve made it once. It’s an oatmeal cookie crust with butter, sugar....the inside is similar to pecan pie without the pecans. This is my take on Crack Pie, vape style.

TFA Brown Sugar 0.5%
FA Butter 0.5%(or TFA@1%)
FA Cookie 1%
OOO Milk Creamy Undertones 0.5%
INW Custard 1%
WF Oatmeal Cookies and Cream 3%
OOO Powdered Sugar 1%
Shisha Vanilla 1%
TFA Whipped Cream 2%

Damn, this is good. Rich, lush....you can just feel the powdered sugar laying on top of the ooey, gooey filling and cookie crust. Mix it. Love it. @Ishkabibble, @Pegleg Meg ,this is right up your alley.

This sounds awesome! Naturally I'm missing about half the flavors. :(

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This sounds awesome! Naturally I'm missing about half the flavors. :(
Well, you may be in luck! BCF is carrying OoO flavors now!!!! The two you need for this one are there! And this is a really good recipe, if I may say so myself. I love it. Rich, buttery, gooey......yummmmmmm!

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, you may be in luck! BCF is carrying OoO flavors now!!!! The two you need for this one are there! And this is a really good recipe, if I may say so myself. I love it. Rich, buttery, gooey......yummmmmmm!

I've got the 2 OoO flavors and the oatmeal cookies n cream on the list to get for this. I'll probably have to wait till next month on them though. I need to order nic this time as well as a gallon of vg and nicotine river doesn't sell the OoO flavors. :(

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Just got the Oats & Cream SC @ DIYVS. Made a sample of Crack Pie & Frosted Circus Cookie! Both smell sinfully good. Got both in a hot steep; I usually give in after 24 hours. Thanks to WildGypsy for sharing your mixing wisdom. Feeling grateful.

:confetti: :thanks:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got the Oats & Cream SC @ DIYVS. Made a sample of Crack Pie & Frosted Circus Cookie! Both smell sinfully good. Got both in a hot steep; I usually give in after 24 hours. Thanks to WildGypsy for sharing your mixing wisdom. Feeling grateful.

:confetti: :thanks:
Awwww, thanks, man!:blowkiss: I really hope you enjoy it! It’s a recipe that I’m proud of. Turned out exactly the way I wanted it.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We were living not so far from you - in Nashville - when my mom got the recipe from a neighbor back in the mid 70's. It's different than most of the recipes listed online. More eggs, and no cornmeal. Just a bit of flour.

Nashville...that's not too far from my old stomping grounds. I used to live almost dead center between Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. From 1953 until 1985. :)

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I used every hocus-pocus method to steep this as quickly as I could, and DAMN is it good. 10ml will be gone quickly, gotta make a big batch and get this steeping again. It's everything WG70 said it would be. Meaning YUM to me! :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used every hocus-pocus method to steep this as quickly as I could, and DAMN is it good. 10ml will be gone quickly, gotta make a big batch and get this steeping again. It's everything WG70 said it would be. Meaning YUM to me! :)
<3<3<3

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't believe that I missed this! I just need two flavors. Milky and oats. I will be doing an order from BCF just waiting in case of a sale.
I’m waiting, too....also waiting for the solub arome flavors to drop. Wanting the caramel!

This recipe is wonderful......somehow I managed to pull off how the real pie tastes. :inlove:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Christine Tosi is a 30 something pastry chef, winner of the James Beard award....a genius, in my opinion. She started at Momofuku in New York and created The Milk Bar, a dessert/bakery that creates things like Cereal Milk, garbage cookies, amazing soft serve ice cream and Crack Pie. Dear lord, this pie.....

I’ve made it once. It’s an oatmeal cookie crust with butter, sugar....the inside is similar to pecan pie without the pecans. This is my take on Crack Pie, vape style.

TFA Brown Sugar 0.5%
FA Butter 0.5%(or TFA@1%)
FA Cookie 1%
OOO Milk Creamy Undertones 0.5%
INW Custard 1%
WF Oatmeal Cookies and Cream 3%
OOO Powdered Sugar 1%
Shisha Vanilla 1%
TFA Whipped Cream 2%

Damn, this is good. Rich, lush....you can just feel the powdered sugar laying on top of the ooey, gooey filling and cookie crust. Mix it. Love it. @Ishkabibble, @Pegleg Meg ,this is right up your alley.
Wow that sounds amazing in real pie form. Sounds kind of like a " shoo fly " pie. I would inhale it, I mean vape it.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can’t wait! Maybe Hic’s Lemon Meringue Pie recipe?
I love hics lmp. The last time that I mixed it, I added 1% inw lemon. It really popped the lemon. However, the lemon did fade after a few weeks. I keep refreshing it by adding a couple drops inw lemon now and then. I would like a lemon that didn't fade, inw is definately real lemon. Juicy, sour tart. Got any good lemon testimonials?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love hics lmp. The last time that I mixed it, I added 1% inw lemon. It really popped the lemon. However, the lemon did fade after a few weeks. I keep refreshing it by adding a couple drops inw lemon now and then. I would like a lemon that didn't fade, inw is definately real lemon. Juicy, sour tart. Got any good lemon testimonials?
Someone recommended JF Juicy Lemon & I have used it like you do to refresh Lemon juices that fade, same couple of drops.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The best way I've found to work with lemon is mixing Lemon Sicily with FE Lemon. It definitely holds the flavor longer but even that will fade after a while.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The best way I've found to work with lemon is mixing Lemon Sicily with FE Lemon. It definitely holds the flavor longer but even that will fade after a while.
That's what I do. Except I don't have flavor express lemon, I have been using inw. FE is too expensive for international. Only place that I order international is BCF.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you looked at Chefs Flavours in the U.K.? I get it from there. Shipped to the Mid East is 5£ untracked and 10£ for tracked post. I get all my flavors from them so I'll order 60-70£ worth.

VU Sponsors