Become a Patron!

Courtesy of Smoky Blue

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
Smokey Blue was gracious enough to create a recipe for me based on my flavor list. It needs to be shared cause it is really good.

2% vanilla bourbon
2% pineapple
1% brandy
1% Coconut
.5% Cinnamon Ceylon
All FA flavors--I let it sit for about 4 hours--- really very nice and will go on my "A" (Always have some in the juice rack) list.

With a brand new coil and cotton it takes a little while to break in. Great from the start and seems to be getting better. Smooth as can be. This is a perfect example of "less is better" especially with FA flavorings.

The Brandy, pineapple and cinnamon combination provide a slight sharpness that is tempered very nicely by the vanilla and coconut. (at least that's how inexperienced palate sees this)

Thanks again Smokey

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smokey Blue was gracious enough to create a recipe for me based on my flavor list. It needs to be shared cause it is really good.

2% vanilla bourbon
2% pineapple
1% brandy
1% Coconut
.5% Cinnamon Ceylon
All FA flavors--I let it sit for about 4 hours--- really very nice and will go on my "A" (Always have some in the juice rack) list.

With a brand new coil and cotton it takes a little while to break in. Great from the start and seems to be getting better. Smooth as can be. This is a perfect example of "less is better" especially with FA flavorings.

The Brandy, pineapple and cinnamon combination provide a slight sharpness that is tempered very nicely by the vanilla and coconut. (at least that's how inexperienced palate sees this)

Thanks again Smokey

you are very welcome, Bk.. I am happy you like it.. thanks for the smiles :)

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oooh, this sounds good. My Pure Vapes order just shipped and I have already found several more flavors I need to get. This is a never ending battle. :)

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
Funny thing about this one--my danish friend at work really likes it. He tasted booze right away...2 of my thai friends tried it--one said it tasted like pizza and the other said it tasted like like onions. I'm still enjoying it. Isn't there some alchohol made from onions?

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
Those 2 thais took one puff and basically gave it back to me as if it were poison. These are people who vape ry4 mixed with razzleberry and banana gone nuts--and like it.. and only clean their cotton and tanks when it stops working

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
bk.. when you have flavors already on the wick, and you add a new one, you will not get the true flavor :)
but yes I have a few friends that tell me this one recipe tastes like french fried onion rings..
oh course it was a dirty wick vape, but.. they liked it!
they were vaping my white sangria juice at the time.. hmm..
never could reproduce that fried onion ring taste.. :oops:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
*laughs.. thank you, Jensy! :)

i have to try to be good at least one time a week :p

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
SJ knows her stuff , wish i had that kind of talent . Can't wait till she dives into the *** i eagerly await , she's very busy but i'm patient .

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors