Become a Patron!

Coupon Codes for my large starter order?

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My starter order has grown to outrageous proportions...eeeek!

I found the ecigexpress coupon code on here, assuming it works...lol.

They don't have all the flavors I need though. Does anyone know of any codes for Bull City or Wizard Labs by chance? Or One Stop or Eliquidmart?

Any help would be very sincerely appreciated :D

I also want to thank all of you who have contributed comments and information on the forums. I have learned a tremendous amount thanks to all of you, I've also been reading til my eyes cross for the last few weeks. Invaluable for all us beginners, thanks for taking your time to help us out <3

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
VU6 for Bull City, I think.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found most everything I need from Bull City (the permanent discount code is indeed vu6), ECX has everything I haven't been able to get from BCV...

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you, those two seemed to have most of it covered, with the best variety I've seen. Of course I'm new, but I have checked out every site I have found listed here on the forums plus some :)

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you. I looked on there before asking, Bull City wasn't listed. Couldn't really find any of the DIY vendors on that list when I looked :(

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am about a month into my DIY love fest and BCV as well as ECX are solid with the 2 orders I got from them. I prefer BCV as it is easier to see which flavors have Diacetyl and/or related diketones which is one of the main reasons I got into DIY, turns out it is pretty fun and glad I did it.

I did buy some TFA and CAP flavors from http://diye-liquidsupplies.com/ and they had a coupon code that was something like Refer-A-Friend, I know it was that but I can't remember how it was put together. Shipped quick and they even included a couple of free samples. I wound up ordering from them since BCV and ECX were both out of some flavors I needed. Not crazy about there labeling but everything came out great.

Labor Day is right around the corner, I am pretty sure most vendors will be having a sale, I plan on stocking up on my favorites when that happens. Keep an eye out on this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/coupon-codes-from-the-community.55/ That's were I saw the 25% off weekend sale for Flavor Arts at ECX and jumped on a whole bunch of tasty goodies.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google is your friend, that's how I found all my coupon codes, BCV is VU6 as listed above.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't think about Labor Day! I may just wait, cause I'm at 200+ right now, might be worth waiting. Thanks for your help. I will add them to my vendor list as well, good to know so when someone is out of a flavor, will give me some choices.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got in a shipment of FA flavors from ECX and did a couple of HIC's recipes. I was thinking I was going to have to up the flavor percentages as I like strong mixes and am use to 5 to 10% with CAP and TFA and HIC tends to use about 1 to 2% with FA. Wow, I can't believe the flavor I am getting with FA flavors at low percentages.

I initially thought that TFA was a better value than FA, at BCV 10ml of FA costs $3.25 and TFA costs $1.75. I only ordered FA because of the weekend sale on all FA flavors at ECX, glad I did.

We are both learning together and wanted to share what I have learned so far.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got in a shipment of FA flavors from ECX and did a couple of HIC's recipes. I was thinking I was going to have to up the flavor percentages as I like strong mixes and am use to 5 to 10% with CAP and TFA and HIC tends to use about 1 to 2% with FA. Wow, I can't believe the flavor I am getting with FA flavors at low percentages.

I initially thought that TFA was a better value than FA, at BCV 10ml of FA costs $3.25 and TFA costs $1.75. I only ordered FA because of the weekend sale on all FA flavors at ECX, glad I did.

We are both learning together and wanted to share what I have learned so far.
Weekend sale? Weeeeek End SALE? How did I miss the weekend Sale? How did you find out about the sale? I hoping for a Labor Day sale? I love how long those little FA bottles last.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was last weekend, sorry. I check the coupon codes section here everyday and that's were I found out about it. I also ordered up a gallon of VG and PG from ED for $39 shipped which should be arriving today, link is in the coupon code section and I think I posted the 10% off code as well which brought it down from 43.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a killer sale at ECX too, 25% off all FA flavors so after the discount I still spent about $70 but got almost everything I wanted, just missed out on some out of stock items. Good thing is that I would expect there to be another sale just as good or better in about a week for Labor Day.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just happened across the ECX 4th of July sale by chance. I stocked up with a bunch of flavors. They ran 40% off everything. That was the first time I tried ECX and was and still am very impressed with them. Hopefully they do a Labor Day repeat. I haven't tried Inawera, any good? How do they compare to FA?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard someone mention the Inawera Strawberry is pretty tasty, I know he is a popular forum member here but can't recall his name.

40% off! ohhhhhhhh, I just got chills

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecigexpress discontinued Hangsen. I buy from Bull city. I have been vaping them since 2010. Using the flavorings since 2011. The flavorings are much better than the premix eliquid.

If you look a the Hangsen available its close to nothing. Most are out of stock.
Come to think of it, I got my HS Mango from BCV. The site or bottle doesn't say where it comes from. It really doesn't matter much because I'm still alive and I like it. I'm still going to try CAPs Juicy mango if ECX gets it back in stock by the, hopefully, Big Labor Day SALE! Sale sale ale le. I still have a close to full bottle of FA Mango, but I'm not getting along with it too well.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, I've got all my flavors ready to go, just hopefully waiting on some awesome Labor Day Sales as I'm at $210 right now...and that is just the flavoring. Already got pg and vg, and supplies. Except bottles and 1ml syringes. Oooops, knew I was forgetting something :/

And only 2 flavors were out of stock as of right now, between ECX and Bull City the rest were available, and have it split so I will get free shipping on both...hopefully won't lose too many more before sale time...

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should check out the thread on mixing by weight and forget the syringes: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guide-to-mixing-by-weight.22891/

I started with syringes but after awhile it got old, mixing by weight is a lot faster and easier if you get the right scale. I picked this up: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005UGBG20?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 I was unlucky in that 1 of the feet were shorter than the other 3 but amazon is shipping out a replacement. For now I just leveled the scale my-self and will use it until the replacement shows up. It is a lot more accurate and not as time consuming.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should check out the thread on mixing by weight and forget the syringes: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guide-to-mixing-by-weight.22891/

I started with syringes but after awhile it got old, mixing by weight is a lot faster and easier if you get the right scale. I picked this up: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005UGBG20?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 I was unlucky in that 1 of the feet were shorter than the other 3 but amazon is shipping out a replacement. For now I just leveled the scale my-self and will use it until the replacement shows up. It is a lot more accurate and not as time consuming.
+1

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want to be the voice of gloom and doom but here goes. First off I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just making a suggestion. Back in another life, I use to suggest to people that they look at a few recipes (HIC's are very good), place a small order of DIY supplies (that include the flavors needed for said recipes) to get their feet wet so to speak. Basically to make sure they like DIY before getting in too deep. One other suggestion, order small sample sizes of flavoring until your certain you like that flavor. Some of mine I love, some would be good for my worst enemies lol :D

Me personally, I love it. You probably will too. It's just very easy to go overboard because everything looks so damn good :) . Either way good luck on your DIY adventure!

Cheers,
Steve

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the advice! I did order the smallest sizes available, as well as researching a lot on flavor notes and reviews to narrow the choices down to the best reviewed and talked about flavors/brands. But, I'm buying for both my husband and I, and we both have completely opposite flavor profiles. I'm a custard, cream, dessert vapor, and he's a fruit and nut vapor.

As for mixing by weight, that was actually one of the questions I asked in a few diy groups during research and deciding which way to mix. Most of the feedback was to mix by measurement. It also seems that most recipes are listed by measurement if I wanted to try someone else's recipe, and I was confused on knowing how much each liquid weighed to insure accuracy. I will go read the thread you posted and consider again.

Thank you all again for your help and advice on my diy journey. All of you have been amazing with information, and so many sincerely helpful people without drama! <3

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am chomping on the bit for any sales but so far nothing, are there generally big sales for Labor Day?

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure if there are big sales for Labor Day....this will be my first time buying ;)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am fiending bad for some Cap Sweet Strawberry, down to about 2 ml. I have 3 other strawberry flavors but my favorite mix calls for the Cap. Gonna do 120 ml this time so a code would be great to go along with the 20 or so other flavors I want.....I need help.....lol

I have to admit that I enjoy DIY e juice way more than I thought I would, your going to have fun MysticRose!

As always thank you so much for the coupon codes Artemis, you totally rock!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those guys are way overpriced compared to BCV and ECX, they want $33.96 for 120 ml of Cap Strawberry, even at 50% off that it is still more expensive than the other vendors I mentioned at there normal price.

Thanks again for sharing though

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
spend a penny get free shipping :) and then pick your code while supplies last from now until Monday at midnight

code 1 "laborday" 15% off anything in the stock

code 2 "bbq" 25% off the Specialty Shop flavors only

Last edited:

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Your check out is wonky. It won't take Visa. Plus it had a problem with my address I have been using.

I believe I know exactly what the issue is, and how it can be fixed! Would you give our customer service department a ring and let them know what's going on?

http://www.ecigexpress.com/get-help

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Woooooo Hooooooo! Just ordered and took advantage of the 30% off at ECX and the 18% off at One Stop Diy and got my entire list except 6 flavors. Will have to shop around, but most places seem to be out of INW Biscuit and FA Joy. I got my TFA from OSDIY because with the codes it was $2.17 for 15ml vs $1.39 for 10ml at ECX. I figured it was worth the extra .76 for an extra 5ml. Plus ECX is in my state, so with tax it was only .64 mor. Well worth it. But saved lots on most of my FA and FW flavors. So glad I waited, only spent $144 instead of the original $210, and added couple large squeeze bottles for my pg and vg too. Thanks so much to everyone for all your help!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you again Artemis, I am going to have to make that statement my signature :)

Mystic, I was looking for INW Biscuit too, if you really need it you can order directly from them as I had no luck finding it either:

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/740-biscuit-e-concentrate-10-ml.html

There is a $30 minimum order though so no biscuit for me.

I did look at all the vendors I know of and no one has biscuit. BCV has it listed and you can put your email down and they will let you know when they have it back in stock: http://www.bullcityvapor.com/biscuit-concentrate-inw/

I wonder is FA Cookie is a good replacement for it?

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you again Artemis, I am going to have to make that statement my signature :)

Mystic, I was looking for INW Biscuit too, if you really need it you can order directly from them as I had no luck finding it either:

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/740-biscuit-e-concentrate-10-ml.html

I did look at all the vendors I know of and no one has biscuit. BCV has it listed and you can put your email down and they will let you know when they have it back in stock: http://www.bullcityvapor.com/biscuit-concentrate-inw/

Yes, what Artemis said for code. Any of their codes will work for the 18% Anniversary special. I played traitor and used ECF cause it's the only one I had :( I did sign up for notification on the biscuit, thank you! Now I'm off to find good deals on bottles, Or I can stop playing lazy and empty out the 1800ml of juice I have and clean and try to remove the stickers. Read all the tricks for the sticky stuff, just going to require patience...lol.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

@mjag

Found biscuit in stock and just ordered! They had it in 5ml, 15ml, and 30ml. They also had the Inawera Raspberry I was looking for. http://gremlindiy.com/biscuit-inw-15ml/

Code laborday for 10% off.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I'm off to find good deals on bottles, Or I can stop playing lazy and empty out the 1800ml of juice I have and clean and try to remove the stickers. Read all the tricks for the sticky stuff, just going to require patience...lol.

Most labels will peel off if your hands are dry and you peel off slowly. For the labels that leave sticky residue behind I just use a little Goo Gone which I put on a paper towel and it removes it nicely. Goo Gone is about $4 at Home Depot for 8 oz but I found 3 oz bottles at Dollar Tree and the .99 cent store so picked up a few bottles, with this stuff a little goes a long way.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
spend a penny get free shipping :) and then pick your code while supplies last from now until Monday at midnight
code 1 "laborday" 15% off anything in the stock
code 2 "bbq" 25% off the Specialty Shop flavors only
Picked up 3 bottles of GOC!

VU Sponsors