Become a Patron!

Couple questions on the Voopoo Drag

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've heard these are 24mm thick but there is a rounded edge to the top of the mod. A 24mm tank will show some daylight at the edge of the mod but does a 22mm tank show a little daylight as well? I'm thinking ill probably use one of my 22mm tanks with it.

It looks like the "carbon fiber" panel has some sort of super glossy finish over it? Does it feel slick or does it have some grip to it?

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
24mm looks ok on it, the overhang is slight. not really rounded, overall for size it feels really good in the hand.
got a resin panel version, feels grippy and smooth.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The panel feels no more slick than my cartel revenant resin. Here it is with a Cubis Pro tank (22mm) and a Boreas v1 (24.5mm I think).

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
22" is fine. unfortunately I don't have a pic right now..no overhang whatsoever..I think my SSM Serpent is 24 or 24.5 and it still looks rad with the slightest overhang.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wish I would have done that the purple jade is not purple in any fashion FYI.
Yeah heads up! my "jade" model, pictured as straight up swirly green on the website and online in general..Mine in fact has some yellow in it.. i was disappointed for two seconds and got over it. It's still beautiful and is working well but each one is unique from what I'm seeing/hearing here on VU. It might be a bit of a surprise..hopefully a good one! (I love mine)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. 24mm dead rabbit looks good.

13381102ce540e108680d95b2f3f99b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a green/silver one and I like it a lot. However, the black/multi-color ones are really nice looking, such as the one above.
I'm not fond of the branding on the back so I bought some stickers for mine and it looks really good.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a green/silver one and I like it a lot. However, the black/multi-color ones are really nice looking, such as the one above.
I'm not fond of the branding on the back so I bought some stickers for mine and it looks really good.
yeah, i really wish the battery door was another resin panel.

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I just got done ordering a Voopoo Drag in black with the Azure resin. I've been wanting one for a while and it didn't hurt that Element Vape has a little sale going on. Unfortunately I probably won't see it till Saturday or next Monday since they are out in Cali and I'm in Ohio. I'm sure I'll survive.

I did throw in a Pulse 24 RDA, a Coil Master DIY kit V3 along with some coils. I'm going to give the dripping thing a try again.

I was also eyeballing the Minikin V2 in black but I just wish it had a little more to it visually. Even if they would've filled in their logo on the back in white or silver that would've been a nice touch. Perhaps I'll get one at Christmas time.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
great price and great color choice, rebuilding the v1 boreas on top of mine right now actually:
It looks good! It is a pretty good price, HG will be doing a bunch of flash sales for their 10th anniversary and the black resin Drag has definitely caught my eye.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I just got done ordering a Voopoo Drag in black with the Azure resin. I've been wanting one for a while and it didn't hurt that Element Vape has a little sale going on. Unfortunately I probably won't see it till Saturday or next Monday since they are out in Cali and I'm in Ohio. I'm sure I'll survive.

I did throw in a Pulse 24 RDA, a Coil Master DIY kit V3 along with some coils. I'm going to give the dripping thing a try again.

I was also eyeballing the Minikin V2 in black but I just wish it had a little more to it visually. Even if they would've filled in their logo on the back in white or silver that would've been a nice touch. Perhaps I'll get one at Christmas time.
Good combo.
The pulse 24 will take some getting used to until you dial in the builds. I wish it was easier to find a longer drip tip... Be aware of toasty lips.

VU Sponsors