VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! We're supposed to get some more snow this weekend at some point.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes Sunday’s supposed to be more snow and I have to work up in Warwick NY for like three days. Oh well it’s work lol. Have a good night and see ya in the am

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Not sure when we're getting our snow, hoping it holds off until after our trip to Walmart.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There up to 6-10 now. No big deal Armageddon isn’t coming. Although you think the way the supermarkets got hit up it would be. Alas nothing like the storm of 96 where we got 29 inches. Now that was a nice snowfall and we were mobile. So even that wasn’t the end of the world lol. Have a good night and see ya in the am.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well plow is all mounted and just waiting to back into the driveway so I can install the snow cover on the windshield. Busted my ass today since as usual couldn't just install the mount and the blade because I found a cracked weld. All done and road tested plus topped off the fuel tank.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Getting ready to head upstate for work. Looks like about 4 inches maybe so far. Have a good one and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! We ended up getting about 4 inches right when we had to go to the store. Salt trucks hadn't hit the roads yet. It was an adventure, but we made it back home safely. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
26a19f08162274046c392ccfad29a8f3.jpeg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... so today started out with me realizing that neither Chris or I have received a single voicemail on our new phones since we got them a month ago. So 26 minutes on the phone with Sprint and now I'm on hold for a tech :headbang:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning... so today started out with me realizing that neither Chris or I have received a single voicemail on our new phones since we got them a month ago. So 26 minutes on the phone with Sprint and now I'm on hold for a tech :headbang:

Did you set up the voicemail on the new phone? I had an instance when I went from Blackberry to Android where it told me I had to but all it required was accepting my old message if I remember correctly. You know how we are getting old right? LMAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hoping Pami isn't still on the phone with Tech Support~! After a half hour I always say give me to an escalation team member please, and then I ask what level escalation is this? Please give me over to tier 3 if you wouldn't mind~!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Off to work. We’re doing some outside work and yesterday it started out at 4 degrees ! Have a good one and see ya later. Just call me Freezy Breazy lmao

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good afternoon!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did you set up the voicemail on the new phone? I had an instance when I went from Blackberry to Android where it told me I had to but all it required was accepting my old message if I remember correctly. You know how we are getting old right? LMAO
Hoping Pami isn't still on the phone with Tech Support~! After a half hour I always say give me to an escalation team member please, and then I ask what level escalation is this? Please give me over to tier 3 if you wouldn't mind~!
LOL!

Yes, the phone was setup properly. The issue is on Sprint's end. I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with them... 3 different departments. They can't figure out why it's not working and have a specific tech team working on it. They say they'll have it fixed by Friday, we shall see! :rolleyes:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hope it works out and just have work text you or email.
Sprint called me a little bit ago... issue is resolved. Turned out to be a pretty simple fix, just needed the right department that knew what they were doing.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Off to work. Last day working in the cold upstate lol. Have a good one and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Think I'm gonna try to get the taxes done today. :rolleyes:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Night everyone. Back home and working where I live tomorrow lol. See ya in the am

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Happy Friday. Off to work. See ya later and have a good day.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Not much on the agenda today. Guess I'll be catching up on some shows.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Working today. Off to work I go Hi Ho Hi Ho lol. Have a good one and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Hubby came home unannounced last night... puking his guts out. Just what I need, another friggin' road bug!! :mad: (He just told me he thinks it was something he ate, God I hope so!)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh yeah!... Hope these are as good as I think they're gonna be... picked these up over at Eight Vape.

Strawberry Macaroon (Special Edition) and Watermelon Slices

20190309_111139.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Everything hurts lol. Works been brutal lately. Crazy hours and filming locations everywhere. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Hope everyone remembered to Spring Forward last night! Now we get to spend the next 3 days feeling like our internal clocks have gone awol :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Morning everyone ! Everything hurts lol. Works been brutal lately. Crazy hours and filming locations everywhere. Have a good day and see ya later.
Well, at least you know spring is right around the corner. Hope things ease up for you!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Night everyone ! New season of wicked tuna starts tonight. But I have to get up at 3 am to get ready for work :)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rise and shine ! (Or not lol). Getting ready for work. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good Morning!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rise and shine ! (Or not lol). Getting ready for work. Have a good day and see ya later.
Dude! I was still up when you left this morning... hahahah.. I don't envy you one bit! :eek:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Congrats!! Man, time flies..you started just 3mos before I did. Seems like a life ago. :)
Oh goodness, I know! And congrats to you as well!

Seems like just yesterday I was puffing away on my first little cig-a-like. Now, half of my office is occupied by Vape something and I've been employed by the industry for 3 years... lol.

VU Sponsors