VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy-Thursday.png

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone:cool: all is good here. I have been adopted by a young man who is trying to make it in the trucking industry. I have been trying to get him going in the right direction. Some of you may remember Frog. I taught him how and he decided it wasn't like B.j. & the bear. So he does tattoos now. I am hoping that this one works out better. Love you so much. :blowkiss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone:cool: all is good here. I have been adopted by a young man who is trying to make it in the trucking industry. I have been trying to get him going in the right direction. Some of you may remember Frog. I taught him how and he decided it wasn't like B.j. & the bear. So he does tattoos now. I am hoping that this one works out better. Love you so much. :blowkiss:
LOL, furthest thing from BJ and the Bear (God we're old!) Hubby's been OTR for 19 years!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone. Enjoy the day because tomorrow is Monday. Throw in some rain for like the next two weeks also. See ya later.

Even though the weather sucks was out on the back patio Vaping and drinking Coffee while eating Banana Nut Mini Muffins this AM. Had a break in the weather so I enjoyed lunch on the patio and now having a Glass of Red. Happy Sunday my friends~! All welcome to join me on the front of back porch~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Caught a couple bass today. Both a bit on the small side, but we had a blast!
488d4b7289abe9eda6701d898af0e659.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nice! I havn't been fishing in forever :rolleyes: I was really really good at catching Bluegill :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone. I just love the medical field and the insurance companies. Went to see a new doctor. We sorry no can see you. Why the hell not I weigh 200lbs.:cool: Insurance no good here. My insurance company sent me. You go away now. Come back cash money. Ok, wang Chung. :facepalm::finger:South Texas peace sign. :kickbutt:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone. I just love the medical field and the insurance companies. Went to see a new doctor. We sorry no can see you. Why the hell not I weigh 200lbs.:cool: Insurance no good here. My insurance company sent me. You go away now. Come back cash money. Ok, wang Chung. :facepalm::finger:South Texas peace sign. :kickbutt:
Lol

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The position I am bucking for closed yesterday, so I am on edge waiting to hear back from someone about it. If there was ever a time to get out of my current position, it is now. We just lost one of the managers from one of my locations that I am administrator over for compliance. So, with her gone and no one to replace her (no on wants to work at this location due to the place that it is in being a bit of a hostile work environment) I will be expected to take on her responsibilities. Plus, they have no scheduler there so I will have to pick that up as well. It's time to roll out, my bosses can deal with it and see how far they get! But until then, I'm a good soldier and will carry on.

VU Sponsors