Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife & I just told our kids that we met back when she was hooking & I was a customer...they didn't even beat an eye & went back to watching TV. Lol!

*We met in the army, just for the record.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My wife & I just told our kids that we met back when she was hooking & I was a customer...they didn't even beat an eye & went back to watching TV. Lol!

*We met in the army, just for the record.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh yeah, & we get the grandbaby tonight, so work can't be over fast enough today!

Lucky you! Got mine all day today too :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1-TGIF-step-aside-coffee.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So we had a pretty nasty storm last night... rain, sleet, snow... Wind like you wouldn't believe... here's what it looked like this morning...

20180302_081135.jpg 20180302_081355.jpg 20180302_081359.jpg 20180302_081402.jpg 20180302_081439.jpg
20180302_081309.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Even prettier with the sun shining through it!

20180302_100003.jpg 20180302_100010.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never seen falling snow..

Shoot for the last 15 hours or so we have had a Nor Easter blasting us and had to call the town since we had a tree blocking the driveway that part of came down in the 60 MPH winds. Needed a patio block to hold the recycling can top on and was a bitch walking North~!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shoot for the last 15 hours or so we have had a Nor Easter blasting us and had to call the town since we had a tree blocking the driveway that part of came down in the 60 MPH winds. Needed a patio block to hold the recycling can top on and was a bitch walking North~!

Sorry to hear that... Hope everyone affected is safe!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here is a couple of pictures of what I had to get through to go snow plowing a couple of weeks ago.

upload_2018-3-2_20-23-10.jpeg
upload_2018-3-2_20-23-35.jpeg

Still miss this?

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just finished re-watching ER on Hulu. Balled like a baby just as much this time as I did when it originally aired. :cry::cry::cry: Forgot how much I loved that show and how talented the cast was.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning

Does-That-Make-It-Dry-Humping-0909794171499345411.jpg

Nor Easter on the way and the rain slush Forecast is now for 12-18 inches~! Had to mount the Plow Blade on the truck in case we actually get this. Didn't finish my first cup of coffee before I was out in the cold but all ready and now just waiting to see if I will be using the blade.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So while I was looking at the weather maps and checking with one of my plow accounts the power went out~! Nothing worse then knowing the power is out but you still keep flipping the switches. Someone must have hit a pole on the main road because PSEG was already onsite when I called saying I need power for the Oxygen Machine at night for my Dad~!. A little over 2 hours later I got the power back but thank goodness for my battery powered Laptop was able to sit in the dark and check the weather maps because the Optimum WiFi access point was still live! Now playing the waiting game to go push this shit out of the parking lots and sidewalks I can drive down.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning gang! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is such BULLSHIT... the ignorance of our Senators continues to baffle me! :headbang:
I guess I know who I WILL NOT be voting for in the next election...

"Sherrod Brown <[email protected]>
5:18 PM 3/8/2018

Dear Mrs. Hayes:

Thank you for contacting me about the deeming tobacco product final rule published by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), particularly your concerns about the predicate date. I appreciate your sharing why this is important to you.

While we may not agree on every aspect of this issue, we can agree that smoking traditional tobacco products is dangerous. As Big Tobacco continues to lose thousands of customers every day to the dangers of smoking, they have turned to e-cigarettes to drum up business and hook a new generation on their products.

Although the data on e-cigarettes is not yet conclusive, several studies indicate that the vapor from some electronic cigarettes contains carcinogenic and toxic substances. Once we have additional data on these products, it will be easier to maximize the benefit of e-cigarettes as a way to help individuals replace ordinary tobacco products in a way that is safe and effective. Presently, we should prioritize minimizing potential risk to prolonging the habits of current smokers or introducing a new generation to nicotine addiction until we learn more about these products, including their risks and benefits.

The FDA has the authority to oversee various forms of tobacco products under the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, which became law in 2009. In 2014, the FDA used this authority by proposing to bring e-cigarettes, cigars, and other forms of tobacco products under the Agency’s jurisdiction, ultimately deeming them as “tobacco products.” This rule was finalized in May 2016. The FDA is now able to regulate products like e-cigarettes in the same manner the Agency regulates tobacco, with a focus on protecting public health and our children.

I have heard concerns from shops that sell e-cigarettes and related products that the new FDA rule will negatively impact their business. Please remember that although the rule went into effect in August 2016, many companies have up to three years to get approval for their products, and if the product is ultimately not approved, it will encounter FDA enforcement. Manufacturers are permitted to keep selling products currently on the market during the approval period.

The FDA’s rule will help to ensure e-cigarettes aren’t a gateway to traditional tobacco products, building on decades of progress in banning the marketing and sale of cigarettes to minors and helping people quit smoking. I will continue to encourage the FDA to fully enforce this rule, and I will oppose legislative attempts to exempt products currently on the market from FDA review.

To fully protect children from these products we must further limit the flavors, like gummy bear, used to attract children to e-cigarettes and ensure that current and future products are all subject to and aggressively regulated under today's final rule. I look forward to working with the FDA to take additional steps to protect children from these products through child-resistant packaging and a ban on flavors for all cigar products.

As relevant legislation concerning e-cigarettes comes before the Senate, I will be sure to keep your views in mind. Thank you again for reaching out to me.

Sincerely,
Sherrod Brown
United States Senator"

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's another senator response... Not as bad as Browns, but could be better. :(

"Senator Rob Portman <[email protected]>
6:41 PM 3/9/2018
Dear Pamala,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding regulations that affect tobacco and electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS) use. I appreciate your feedback on this issue.

As you may know, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a final rule on May 10, 2016, that extends its tobacco authority under the Tobacco Control Act to additional tobacco products, including ENDS and premium cigars. This rule also prohibits the selling to individuals under the age of 18 as well as requires the display of health warning information on the packages of and advertisements for all such “covered tobacco products.”

Under the new FDA rule, all deemed tobacco products that were not already available on the market prior to February 15, 2007, are considered “new” tobacco products. Manufacturers of such tobacco products must submit an application to FDA in order to continue selling their products on the market. The House is currently considering legislation that would, among other things, modernize the grandfathering date in the rule to include currently available tobacco products (H.R.1136). This bill is not yet up for consideration in the Senate, however I will keep your views in mind should a vote be held on this legislation in the future.

I recognize that individuals over the age of 18 are permitted to consume tobacco products under U.S. law and, moreover, that many Ohio adults use ENDS as a means to quitting cigarette use. I will continue to monitor the FDA’s proposals to regulate e-cigarettes, premium cigars, and other tobacco products moving forward, and I will work to ensure the agency enacts commonsense policies based on accurate scientific findings to effectively safeguard public health.

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office. For more information, I encourage you to visit my website at www.portman.senate.gov. Please keep in touch.

Sincerely,
Rob Portman
U.S. Senator"

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's another senator response... Not as bad as Browns, but could be better. :(

"Senator Rob Portman <[email protected]>
6:41 PM 3/9/2018
Dear Pamala,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding regulations that affect tobacco and electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS) use. I appreciate your feedback on this issue.

As you may know, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a final rule on May 10, 2016, that extends its tobacco authority under the Tobacco Control Act to additional tobacco products, including ENDS and premium cigars. This rule also prohibits the selling to individuals under the age of 18 as well as requires the display of health warning information on the packages of and advertisements for all such “covered tobacco products.”

Under the new FDA rule, all deemed tobacco products that were not already available on the market prior to February 15, 2007, are considered “new” tobacco products. Manufacturers of such tobacco products must submit an application to FDA in order to continue selling their products on the market. The House is currently considering legislation that would, among other things, modernize the grandfathering date in the rule to include currently available tobacco products (H.R.1136). This bill is not yet up for consideration in the Senate, however I will keep your views in mind should a vote be held on this legislation in the future.

I recognize that individuals over the age of 18 are permitted to consume tobacco products under U.S. law and, moreover, that many Ohio adults use ENDS as a means to quitting cigarette use. I will continue to monitor the FDA’s proposals to regulate e-cigarettes, premium cigars, and other tobacco products moving forward, and I will work to ensure the agency enacts commonsense policies based on accurate scientific findings to effectively safeguard public health.

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office. For more information, I encourage you to visit my website at www.portman.senate.gov. Please keep in touch.

Sincerely,
Rob Portman
U.S. Senator"
Our Tennessee rep was very brief with his minimal response:

"Thank you for taking the time to email me to share your thoughts and concerns.

I want you to know that we read every single letter and e-mail that is sent to us in order to best understand the issues that are important to you. It is our commitment to respond to your input as thoughtfully and efficiently as possible. I meet with my staff regularly to discuss the issues raised in correspondence like yours and will be back in touch with a more thorough response soon.

Thank you again for your email. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Bob Corker
United States Senator

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Phil Roe didn't even sign his:

"Thank you for taking the time to email me to share your thoughts and concerns, which help inform and guide me in Congress.

I want you to know that we read each and every e-mail that is sent to us in order to best understand the views of East Tennesseeans. I meet with my staff regularly to discuss the issues raised in correspondence like yours and will be back in touch soon with a more complete response.

Thank you again for your email. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me."

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
TGIF and damn it is freaking Wine Time after the crazy week I endured. My arms feel like lead pipes and my hands feel like I am 100 years old after spending 10 hours being a Blacksmith and Welder on my Snow plow.

FHUv9yX.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Our Tennessee rep was very brief with his minimal response:

"Thank you for taking the time to email me to share your thoughts and concerns.

I want you to know that we read every single letter and e-mail that is sent to us in order to best understand the issues that are important to you. It is our commitment to respond to your input as thoughtfully and efficiently as possible. I meet with my staff regularly to discuss the issues raised in correspondence like yours and will be back in touch with a more thorough response soon.

Thank you again for your email. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Bob Corker
United States Senator
Talk about blanket bull shit! :mad:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Guess what I just remembered an hour ago... My 6 year vapeversary was March 1st!

Happy Vapeversary to me!!
:bunny::bingo::stars2::confetti::banana:

VU Sponsors