VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
6a742aed99b57bc1d9074e788349ed1c.jpg

BAM crew

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long day laying cheap wood laminate flooring that had to have each piece mule kicked into place. My feet feel like a batting practice ball! Now I get to sit & relax like vacations were meant to be...ahhhhhhhhhh!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year... let the recovery begin o_O

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! I spent the entire day yesterday in my recliner all wrapped up in my favorite snuggly blanket... with these temps I just may do that again today! It's 7 degrees here right now and the week is not looking good. I've already had the faucet dripping for 4 days... my water bill is gonna be redonkulous! :eek:

Capture.JPG

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I managed to wash the car in 25 degrees ! Made ice on the driveway lol but the cars clean. As long as your in the sun it don't freeze on the car ! But, it's going to snow Thursday :(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi folks. Welcome to Pami's @FoxVapor !

Been super cold here, too, but having a heatwave today. Currently 29. NO freakin' snow, so pretty sad about that. Haven't made it back to work from my vacation, and it sucks to use sick days at the beginning of the year. Feeling a bit human today, though. Progress :)

FoxVapor

Just a baby in the Vape Game
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Been super cold here, too, but having a heatwave today. Currently 29. NO freakin' snow, so pretty sad about that. Haven't made it back to work from my vacation, and it sucks to use sick days at the beginning of the year. Feeling a bit human today, though. Progress :)

thank you!! seems like a fun thread. its a cold 16 degrees here in north east Ohio so my girlfriend and I have the heat cranked, blankets out and our vapes full!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
thank you!! seems like a fun thread. its a cold 16 degrees here in north east Ohio so my girlfriend and I have the heat cranked, blankets out and our vapes full!!
Good times, right there. This is what I love about winter. Snug as a bug in a rug with a big comfy blanket. I'm hanging out with the dog, the cats, my vapes, TV and you good people :D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Have a good night. just waiting to see how much snow we get and how much fun it will be driving home in traffic and the hight of the storm lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Oh no! Sick on vacation sucks!! Glad to hear you're on the backside of it!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hiya :wave: Welcome to my little corner of the world. Lots of good folks in here :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh no! Sick on vacation sucks!! Glad to hear you're on the backside of it!
I sure hope so. Luckily, tomorrow is my day off anyway, so I won't have to worry about using sick days. Surely I'll feel better by Monday. God I hope so. This truly sucks, whatever it is.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
W2Zs0zI4QWzoi5SY8nZ0Ba6d9avT1Fbe25I-NBBJfblEGqZBieTzQQMHk71niNJizUAQ-An_IDYpNzn0uhxiByXDDQBzGlm-U4ANqEARKlx16-QNvk1XGstBJLOPO-OS9AcJjVf3KvbAVzAid-zPNqS7nyzwPKzepVB8gTvAC7BPtg9qlBj6ucBa9pU-1wO3f8-3N3NZ2Ye2PmQoSEqVKivWcpfdb7K9NO0gzQbYYzXogN40ya0rLCSMg4zQ830qgqCAEGI2jpwwQdjW2ktpKCKOAP-t25TmfFQwJAIqKYgZTiOxORaPXJldXEXOjXpgEPGl0b2K4wFofhshwN00xfKtUHbKI8UWz2RzVX-FozV3WebKpC0yWwH7PTyFaxqL6QXXY8-RLNkvCiZ_jKn0TBoFSPI_fAq-kTdzLBTXf95nGN0EjywGLvYVdxOQJJAhe5J3HkSVboUD9oE8fSGjrxgb_yBpH6byrEvxb5jG4yH66z5VhbAIF7wwTomr2VvbIH82CjpChPOU02I5DfgVkQJ4Lt6LM8hoZ__krYT6YiDQ7EbRI3y6QR7i3G76Z7V-Vnof6-AeJJa2Y1sHxgu8MvrGmz8uNcYw0PnrMVlZ=w1080-h685-no

... and dropping :confused:

VU Sponsors