VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
xY8vyBFSLF8w483h7es-w64BtmI-JMUxzv2VnCmmyshsKjMHGFcVDWn7VMTK53myXe9mTk_dz9wZqvjWJw5a5hhWA3vJmGhQ4hrEAnO_p_bWXYJhoCJYit56YBUmnnZYsL-dN6UAg_cbp7DalnnO2nEjRDW4irO9x70AtdwJfm6stP0LtQhI1LYUhsuLW1cB1xtoFEh6uM5F8kCEDhaICG-534wV17-z22ECKkq-PAdWt6525hV5a8OU_eL53z0bZZcdgGOizwC-7p7TggJeZg___GXuOYXJ5GQsG1fDzrHbcjFQ8HkPqiVKaQp2F00bLMwf4m5fehuEk7YWgURX36-K2QZM3Npyaj04sRq4nLXcO4GDRC6DQDylEc1xNsMd-Hd2raAgwIA63KwE8bPpIGcCPZr_NPY_eFYQBYBZCGDsrDDJGH9J08ghm6Pihd3-NzlyvBtkgEkVzjUbUFumnZwy0sB420ZkJUOIVqhUpVcIgIcNx6Se0ozM2JR5T03zImu7vyJshtQE-bAgDwL99qF2rTejXnl-rdTYUcoTbQI0ya32MaIa74IN6AzI2R6VK1S44wOB9o0S7cc8CFlU1nkrqpOHzsu-X0O71rA0=s300-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well that's the most fancy Penguin I've seen! Pretty.
I got the purple one about a month ago. But when they put it on sale for $17 I couldn't resist getting the pink one too! I'm gonna play around with it and swap the cartridges... think that will look pretty cool :cool:

And I love that this pink is more of a pale peach... not fuschia. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got the purple one about a month ago. But when they put it on sale for $17 I couldn't resist getting the pink one too! I'm gonna play around with it and swap the cartridges... think that will look pretty cool :cool:

And I love that this pink is more of a pale peach... not fuschia. :)
Exactly! That's what I think is so fancy about it. The cartridge part looks like tortoise, from a distance. I'm so tired of the usual sterling, black, red and fuchsia... when Cyan was introduced the vaping world came to a halt! LMAO! I'm not really a pink person, but that's really pretty.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Exactly! That's what I think is so fancy about it. The cartridge part looks like tortoise, from a distance. I'm so tired of the usual sterling, black, red and fuchsia... when Cyan was introduced the vaping world came to a halt! LMAO! I'm not really a pink person, but that's really pretty.

I'm with ya there... so sick of the same basic colors. A lot of my mods have Jwraps on them because of it.
The body of the purple one is marbled. The pink one is one color on the body and one color on the cartridge.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I fail to see the impressive value of a man who can cover his manhood with one hand...just sayin'

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
You need to look closer... lolololololol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My computer has been down for nearly 2 weeks. I've missed you all. Tapatalk...just don't get it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Pami! And to all of our friends and family, here and everywhere.

If any of you haven't read Joe and Tyger's post about Christmas, you really should. Your hearts will be fill with such joy.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/christmas-the-story-24th-and-25th.380146/

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My computer has been down for nearly 2 weeks. I've missed you all. Tapatalk...just don't get it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Pami! And to all of our friends and family, here and everywhere.

If any of you haven't read Joe and Tyger's post about Christmas, you really should. Your hearts will be fill with such joy.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/christmas-the-story-24th-and-25th.380146/

Merry Christmas dear. I build computers. I am offering my help to you. Pm me if I can help.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Now, back to Pami's Perfect Place in which I hijacked. :(

Beautiful Glasses. Love the monogrammed sides.​

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Evening everyone ! I read about Erie 5 feet ! Well I waxed my car in 19 degrees today lmao. Wasn't that bad in the sun but I was a hurrying lol
Yikes! I'm surprised it didn't cloud up on ya.

VU Sponsors