Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning guys!!! Had to hunker down with finals with school...I got my MVP5 for my bday!!!! 59 bucks free shipping on vapor authority! Love her!!!
ff7c573a0c4c4e4b4b069f73aad98baf.jpg
7cc2deee2140a990469cf1088adfa50d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh yeah you mentioned Bday. Happy Bday !

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning everyone! Someone drank my iced coffee again and there’s no more coffee to brew more. So I’m a little ticked again today lol. Same old shit. Anyway. Hope you all slept well and have a great day! :hug:<3

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Gonna be a lazy, do nothing kinda day. Time to watch some more episodes of Supernatural.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
<---------comes tip toeing in.
Hello everyone! I hope this finds you in good spirits and health.

I'm sorry for not showing my face for a year. So much to do, nasty emails to send to my insurance company, medical test and procedures, new doctors and still haven't been able to sell my vape gear. So, I finally did a crash and burn.

Someone told me to watch Stranger Things. Anyone watching this? I got to EP: 4 or 5 last night. Meh.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
<---------comes tip toeing in.
Hello everyone! I hope this finds you in good spirits and health.

I'm sorry for not showing my face for a year. So much to do, nasty emails to send to my insurance company, medical test and procedures, new doctors and still haven't been able to sell my vape gear. So, I finally did a crash and burn.

Someone told me to watch Stranger Things. Anyone watching this? I got to EP: 4 or 5 last night. Meh.
Hi! Good to see you!!! Doing well here. Stranger Things kicks ass! Love it!! But you need a Goonies type appreciation to really like it.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I'll be mimicking Staten Island Don and only doing drive bys for a while. I finally start back to work tomorrow after 3 1/2 months and I hope have little to no days off for a while and long days.

Hope everyone is doing well.
That’s Mr Staten Island Dom to you lol. Yeah it’s hard when your working a lot to say a lot. Hope going back to work is fun !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

Looks like I'll be mimicking Staten Island Don and only doing drive bys for a while. I finally start back to work tomorrow after 3 1/2 months and I hope have little to no days off for a while and long days.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Glad to see you're finally getting back to work. Hope it's a smooth transition for you!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Stranger Things is an excellent series, IMO. My wife and I both look forward to each new season.

Though I really wish someone would get with the program and fix the flag patch on Hopper's uniform. It's backwards.

Haha. I'll have to see that tonight.

The Crown is back on with the new Queen. I really don't like her in this role. And Margaret looks completely evil. I saw her all gritty and witchy in either a series of film.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Been rough lately with having to get things done instead of getting sleep. Nonetheless no life at all lately. Hoping to at least get to watch some of the recorded shows I haven’t got to watch today. Have a good day and see ya later

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m not political either, but I’m afraid if he doesn’t get re-elected now that whomever the next president is will go with the ban anyway

Maybe not. They might see the political suicide in carrying it as well. We just need to remember, "we're united (or was that untied) pissed off vapers and we vote." That and keeping pressure raised on the politicians, constantly letting them know we're not going anywhere, ... ought to leverage a hanging doom cloud over anyone trying to attack vaping.

I mean think about it, do they want a mob of ten to twelve million, or so taking D.C.? "Hi, we're here for the grand national vape off. Oh sorry if we block traffic, if we seem to run amuck and afoul of city services."

Me, mom, my wife, and even though he'd be too polite say it my boyfriend seem to agree this would work for the homeless problem as well. Invite the homeless to go live in the White House. It is after all the People's House. If it fills up we can get those handy FEMA port-a-shacks popped up on the lawn and through town. I think General Washington would agree it would be a good use of the People's land. I think that but won't say he would. He's not here to say.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

So I spent about 2 hours yesterday matching tanks to boxes of coils and putting them in baggies together. It started out as a mission to see what coils I needed to stock up on... Good lord I've got a lot of vape shit!!! :eek: I put a couple things up for sale in the T.P.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! If I can get up the gumption I just might start on the Christmas decorations today. :rolleyes:

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaaaaay ! Off today. But the usual lots to do. My car is a buy but baby jeep is a lease. Got to clean it and empty it. Getting Lincoln MKC tomorrow in place if it. Had the MKX and MKZ but MKC is like baby Lincoln like baby jeep (renegade) lmao. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Watched the last few episodes of The Affair last night :cry::cry::cry:. At least they ended it well.

VU Sponsors