Become a Patron!

Could use Some guidance

BottleFed_2J_6766

Member For 3 Years
Hey guys, so I just got a new wismec reuleaux rx200s and a Posiden RDA. I want to try out some 4 cool action but it's definitely a little out of my realm. I've have small beginner mods and a decent subbox mod before but this is my first big boy set up if you will, and I'm in the need of some guidance. I'm not a cloud chaser by any means nor do I want to shoot for that solely but Clouds are nice and the more the merrier (for this build though I am trying to learn more to know what it takes to make more clouds and how to properly set up a 4 coil rda). I used some SS wire that a buddy had, not sure of the gauge but I think it's wrapped a considerable about (he wrapped them for me) I can wrap but he offered and he's more experienced. I put them all in as best I could and heated them up and made the coils nice and tight. They all fired the same and look pretty good and it hits fairly well now but it definitely not at its peak efficiency. I'm sorry for the long intro but here's my questions. What kind of wire should I run and what gauge and how many wraps for a nice Hitting 4coil set up? And how many ohms should I be aiming for? Also as another question what temp should it be running at? I know everyone is different and I'm just looking for some base line info to go off of. Any advice or constructive criticism is welcomed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, so I just got a new wismec reuleaux rx200s and a Posiden RDA. I want to try out some 4 cool action but it's definitely a little out of my realm. I've have small beginner mods and a decent subbox mod before but this is my first big boy set up if you will, and I'm in the need of some guidance. I'm not a cloud chaser by any means nor do I want to shoot for that solely but Clouds are nice and the more the merrier. I used some SS wire that a buddy had, not sure of the gauge but I think it's wrapped a considerable about (he wrapped them for me) I can wrap but he offered and he's more experienced. I put them all in as best I could and heated them up and made the coils nice and tight. They all fired the same and look pretty good and it hits fairly well now but it definitely not at its peak efficiency. I'm sorry for the long intro but here's my questions. What kind of wire should I run and what gauge and how many wraps for a nice Hitting 4coil set up? And how many ohms should I be aiming for? Also as another question what temp should it be running at? I know everyone is different and I'm just looking for some base line info to go off of. Any advice or constructive criticism is welcomed

IM VERY CONFUSED!!
you said
You're not a CLOUD CHASER BUT U QUAD COILS THE RDA?! AND YOU WANT TO DO
"TC" ? This is some very ambitious attempt YOU trying to achieve!!
Good luck finding ur answers bro!!

BottleFed_2J_6766

Member For 3 Years
IM VERY CONFUSED!!
you said
You're not a CLOUD CHASER BUT YOU WANT To QUAD COIL THE RDA?!

I should elaborate some more lol, for this set up I am primarily shooting for some fat ass clouds yes but I'm more concerned with getting it hitting properly and learning more about some quad coil stuff first as I'm inexperienced with quad coils and then shoot for some amazing fatties but step by step. I got the whole setup cheap from a closing store by me so I figured I'd give it a worl. So I do want clouds but I want to gain more knowledge before really going for it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should elaborate some more lol, for this set up I am primarily shooting for some fat ass clouds yes but I'm more concerned with getting it hitting properly and learning more about some quad coil stuff first as I'm inexperienced with quad coils and then shoot for some amazing fatties but step by step. I got the whole setup cheap from a closing store by me so I figured I'd give it a worl. So I do want clouds but I want to gain more knowledge before really going for it.

I'm gonna assumed the POSIEDON BY CIGREEN!
Watch this

BottleFed_2J_6766

Member For 3 Years

Thank you, I have seen that video before and it helped me I was just wondering what others thought and if there were any different tips or tricks that weren't mentioned in the video or that people may think would help. I guess it's something I just need to go for and learn by doing. I'll tackle it after work and ask questions if needed.

VU Sponsors