Become a Patron!

Cotton Bacon Up For Grabs

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a mostly full pouch of Cotton Bacon Prime that I just can't get to work for me. I either get too much or not enough, and I'm tired of dealing with it. Ideally, I'd like it to go to someone who hasn't tried it yet. I'll throw it in a first class envelope and send it on it's way free of charge.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would love to try, also used cotton pads

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a mostly full pouch of Cotton Bacon Prime that I just can't get to work for me. I either get too much or not enough, and I'm tired of dealing with it. Ideally, I'd like it to go to someone who hasn't tried it yet. I'll throw it in a first class envelope and send it on it's way free of charge.
If love to try it, in stuck with organic cotton balls atm LOL

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're not the only one that can't get CB to work, try Coolwhic Cotton the Stellar brand, you'll be blown away!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I always have to thin it out to wick well

VU Sponsors