Not open for further replies.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Küfür kotamı yeterince doldurmuşken bu döl israfıyla karşılaşmam isabet oldu sanırım. Steve seni o üvey babana müjdeleyen doktorun amınakoyayım. biyolojik baban benim ama o üvey babanında seni çekip çıkartanında amınakoyayım. amın oğlu bunlarıda çevir bakıyım translateden. o gece keşke eczaneye uğrayıp bişiler alsaydım da bu forumdaki yorumlarına denk gelmeseydim utanıyorum kendimden.

Moderated translated:

While I was reading, my sores got sore, and I guess I was hit by this prostitute while I was not satisfied with the abuse of the curse. Steve, I am the doctor who gives you the good news to your stepfather. I am the biological father but I am amenable to pulling you out of that stepfather. the son of amin, translate them in translation. I would not have come across that comments on this forum if I had come to the pharmacist that night and bought the biscuits myself. I am not a busted man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
Oh you saying your Mom had a Americans child? Never know it could have been mine~!
look bro if we came here so far i never tell your mom was here. İ had a american child. Be carefull your tongue and language. Until here i never said snub on u. and u allways use. So if we talking eachother be human not animal. İs it clear for you? The company dont care what you up to dont care if u use about our family members its not easy to take, i hope u understand what im up to. Thx for ur understand and if u relpy me plse use human rules

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You got the point man.. I even didn't blame them because I don't have any proof but in my opinion they've done this action just because the prices are very low in Turkish market. The funny thing is their sales guy is a moderator at those guys FB group who ruined the brand.. When I visited CF in October-November 2017 I've warned them very clearly that their brand would ruin. What happened is few weeks ago I wanted to clear my stocks of CF bottles because sales was too too slow due to prices.. Therefore I've reduced down my prices then this happened..

From reading that chain sounds to me more they got pissed off RRP wasnt being adhered to ....very much like the Goon story everyone was more than happy to jump on (with the claiming it was cloned)

I dont know.... look i like to keep an open mind ...you came back and showed the conversations and as far as i can see cosmics havent provided proper evidence of thier counterfit claims and as much as a written statement from them provides clarity on the situation its not proof of anything

myomeroz

Member For 1 Year
Küfür kotamı yeterince doldurmuşken bu döl israfıyla karşılaşmam isabet oldu sanırım. Steve seni o üvey babana müjdeleyen doktorun amınakoyayım. biyolojik baban benim ama o üvey babanında seni çekip çıkartanında amınakoyayım. amın oğlu bunlarıda çevir bakıyım translateden. o gece keşke eczaneye uğrayıp bişiler alsaydım da bu forumdaki yorumlarına denk gelmeseydim utanıyorum kendimden.

Okurken karnıma ağrılar girdi, hiç bir şekilde Küfür edilmesini destekleyen bir adam olmadım, lakin benim bile canım çekti bu eleman yüzünden.

Moderated translated:

I was not a man who supported the abuse of curses at all, because of this element that even my lady was revived.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Keep it in english please :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

This deserves a GFY

You pieces of trash are looking to get vilified but just pile the shit on yourselves.

myomeroz

Member For 1 Year
lutfen bu herife cevap verme.. olan bu posta olacak..
O mesajla kapadım konuyu zaten, sadece bu postun selameti için. Lakin kişi aşağılayıcı bir şekilde Türk insanını yerden yere vurdu. Farklı bir zamanda ilgilenmek lazım.

Moderated Translated

I closed it with that message already, just for the sake of this post. The Latina person humiliated the Turkish people from the ground. I need to take care of it at a different time.

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
O mesajla kapadım konuyu zaten, sadece bu postun selameti için. Lakin kişi aşırı aşağılayıcı bir şekilde Türk insanını yerden yere vurdu. Farklı bir zamanda ilgilenmek lazım.
İlgileneğiz burda kalmıycak o iş bnde

Moderated translated

Your interest will not stay here that job bnde

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Be carefull your tongue and language. Until here i never said snub on u. and u allways use.

I have no fucking Idea what you are talking about but when your comrades start flinging shit in a different language don't complain when it hits you. Your boys started with the derogatory shit and then lowered themselves to speaking in tongues. So if the translation upsets people you get what you put forth.

CimG

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick line on here to provide some clarity to the events in Turkey. First of all we would like to apologize to any Turkish vapers that may have been offended by this situation. We are a big supporter of the Turkish vapor community and any community struggling to regain their legal rights to choose to vape.

It was recently brought to our attention that an E-Liquid distributor in Turkey was selling counterfeit Cosmic Fog products. After receiving hundreds of images from Turkish vapors we conducted an investigation. The result of our investigation found that every counterfeit product sent to us by consumers led back to one man, Ismail Yasubuga. After further investigation we determined that there was a strong likelihood that this man was ordering small amounts of Cosmic Fog and other high profile brands of eliquid and shipping them to Bulgaria so that he may be named an “authorized distributor”. He would then mix in large amounts of counterfeit product and sell it on the Turkish market.

We believe strongly that our investigation is accurate and have consulted with hundreds of Turkish vapors to confirm these results. After confronting this man, Ismail Yasubuga, we stripped him of his distribution rights. At some point he called our office and I had a very heated personal conversation with him. As I believe most anyone who cared deeply about their company would when speaking to a suspected high level counterfeiter. I got personal and said some things directed at this ONE man and certainly not the at the vapers of Turkey. I told him he was akin to a pirate for illegally counterfeiting and smuggling our products. In all honestly, I stand by those statements as they are directed at this one man believed to be shamelessly profiteering off of the vapers of Turkey and taking advantage of the fact that they do not have a legal pipeline to verify they are receiving legitimate product from the source.

What I will NOT stand for, is the implication that these comments are in anyway directed at the amazing vapor community within Turkey. They are directed at one very bad man taking advantage of that community. The company I work for is a tireless advocate for nations all over the world fighting for their rights to vape. We will support the Turkish community in any way we can to help them to regain those rights as we do in every region battling for their right to vape.

Bert Ruiz
Vice President of Business Development
Cosmic Fog Vapors
Are you think about apologize to Turkish Vapers on socacial media?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hello i am steve's dad, i shut down steve's computer because of the bad comments he made in this forum

Your not even wasted sperm on a Gloryhole floor you piece of garbage do not disrespect my Father even bringing him up here. You fucking piece of dog shit.

Anasını çalılıklarda palyaçolar mı sikmiş ne bu caps atmalar trollemeler falan trollse troll caps'se caps amk

Attachments

• 4daff6df954d2769a961e9b0e75b22b5--book-jacket.jpg
    4daff6df954d2769a961e9b0e75b22b5--book-jacket.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
t%C3%BCrk%C3%A7e-capsler
4daff6df954d2769a961e9b0e75b22b5--book-jacket.jpg

myomeroz

Member For 1 Year
Sakin olun, konu esasından sapmaya başladı.

Moderated translated

Calm down, it started to deviate from the subject matter.

CimG

Member For 1 Year
Anasını çalılıklarda palyaçolar mı sikmiş ne bu caps atmalar trollemeler falan trollse troll caps'se caps amk
Kardeşim onun seviyesine düşme. Biz burda haklı olduğumuz bir davayı savunmak için bulunuyoruz. Bunlarla ağız dalaşı yapmak için değil.

Moderated Translated

My brother does not fall to his level. We are here to defend a case that we are right. It's not about making mouth-watering.

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
I have no fucking Idea what you are talking about but when your comrades start flinging shit in a different language don't complain when it hits you. Your boys started with the derogatory shit and then lowered themselves to speaking in tongues. So if the translation upsets people you get what you put forth.
İts never hits me. Not like hits you, the comrades one of my people and if some one try to brake our people we always with them. and the derogatory start first cosmig fog they said one of my friend a pirate its means we are his crew. so csme here defending him, Not he company the person we standing for. Even i dont say to you anyting you attack to my friend. Keep it seample. Watch your tongue while you talking with me. Stay in the line wait for your turn

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You people need to look at how your actions are affecting the person or company you are trying to defend. You have done more harm than good.

CimG

Member For 1 Year
You people need to look at how your actions are affecting the person or company you are trying to defend. You have done more harm than good.
Can you read this again ?
''We are NOT pirate. We are NOT drug dealers or consumers. We are JUST vapers. Just like you and others. I dont care other things. WE ARE ANGRY CUZ COSMİC FOG SAİD US this words. İts clear ?''

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you from the cosmig fog? U talking like them

No I am not from Cosmic Fog but I am a very satisfied customer of theirs and I am an Advocate for vaping rights in my own country. You people should put as much energy into changing the policies or Outright Bans from your own Government as you has put in here to defraud a reputable business in the United States.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
Can you read this again ?
''We are NOT pirate. We are NOT drug dealers or consumers. We are JUST vapers. Just like you and others. I dont care other things. WE ARE ANGRY CUZ COSMİC FOG SAİD US this words. İts clear ?''
Let him die in his cage, he woudnt understand and listen. He has no brain. Leave him be his self u know what i mean

CimG

Member For 1 Year
Abi bir insan nasıl bu kadar beyinsiz olabilir anlayamıyorum. Birisi şuna lütfen bizim cosmic fog dan sadece özür beklediğimizi işlerinin umrumuzda olmadığını anlatsın. Birde avukatım diyor. Sana diploma veren okulun tahtası olayım ben emi...

Moderated Translated:
I can not understand how a brother can be so brainless. Someone please tell us that we are not expecting any apologies from our cosmic fog just apologize. It's my lawyer. I am the one who gives you the diploma

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not a crime to use Electronic Cigarettes in our country, it is not legal to sell at the moment.

And that is one of my previous points. Black market competition.
And according to Cosmic Fog also selling non authentic ejuice as authentic.

The invoice posted earlier just shows a purchase from Cosmic Fog in October of 2017.
That is around 6 months ago.
I assume that the hubub has taken place since then?
Any purchases since then?

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah like any of what was posted proves any intellect from the posters................

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
No I am not from Cosmic Fog but I am a very satisfied customer of theirs and I am an Advocate for vaping rights in my own country. You people should put as much energy into changing the policies or Outright Bans from your own Government as you has put in here to defraud a reputable business in the United States.
now i understand what do you up to. İts been honor talking with you bro. Take care your self. İ dont have any world to you anymore. U still dont understanding so let finish the conversation

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ahh but in the social media world it becomes a movement. Like the TonyB Voopoo thing....
Like in religion, politics, sports, etc if an Idol type is offended they all are offended.

And this is just human nature, not limited to any culture or nationality.

Who’s your idol?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who’s your idol?

Lol I have none.
Really.
I have no persons that I idolize at all.
I like some groups music but do not care about them as individuals.
I like to play certain sports but do not care for watching pros play nor have any team.
I am officially NO political party.

I am pretty much a Lone wolf.

My favorite Vape personality I suppose is Todd.
I like the Dean and Todd show aka Vaping Biker's vlog.

that is about all the vape stuff I watch any more.

CimG

Member For 1 Year
Lol I have none.
Really.
I have no persons that I idolize at all.
I like some groups music but do not care about them as individuals.
I like to play certain sports but do not care for watching pros play nor have any team.
I am officially NO political party.

I am pretty much a Lone wolf.

My favorite Vape personality I suppose is Todd.
I like the Dean and Todd show aka Vaping Biker's vlog.

that is about all the vape stuff I watch any more.
Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors