Become a Patron!

Coolfire IV TC100 & SMOK Micro TFV4 not working together?

One of my friends gave me a Coolfire IV TC100 battery as a present and he said that is has been working properly since he got it. I went out and bought a new SMOK micro TFV4 tank for it because i had my last setup stolen, So I didnt have a tank. Whenever I put the tank with my Dad's battery, it works properly, and the same with my battery, but when I put them together, I have to hold the button and wait approximately 3 seconds before it starts producing smoke.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my friends gave me a Coolfire IV TC100 battery as a present and he said that is has been working properly since he got it. I went out and bought a new SMOK micro TFV4 tank for it because i had my last setup stolen, So I didnt have a tank. Whenever I put the tank with my Dad's battery, it works properly, and the same with my battery, but when I put them together, I have to hold the button and wait approximately 3 seconds before it starts producing smoke.
Welcome to VU!

Sounds like your mod's settings are too low. The TFV4 tanks require a lot of power, depending on the coil head you're utilizing.

VU Sponsors