Cool magnetic quick-release 510 connector prototype

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't speak French, but could mentally translate a few of the more obvious words... and yet, I don't quite understand the vaping market segment for which the maker is intending this device. Probably not the one I'm thinking of.
Although it's of no value to me personally, I do see it as more than a gimmick... because I know a vapist, with limited motor control due to a brain injury, who might find it beneficial. I'll have to forward the video and get his impressions.

Thanks

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see myself buying a bunch of these things to equip all my mods and all my toppers, and be done with stupid e-cigarette screw-on connectors of all kinds. I can't stand them, they're nothing but trouble.

But mostly, I'd like one for my E-LVTs: if I could quickly and easily remove the dripper, I could use a smaller case to transport it. As it is now, I can't very well unscrew the dripper several times a day: the threading wouldn't survive that sort of treatment for very long. So I leave it on permanently, which makes the whole mod unecessarily long and bulky in my backpack.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would certainly get one to try and if it worked, I would get one for each of my mods!

I know this is an older thread and I just joined. But I was just at my local shop and was tasting some new flavors when I noticed the clerk change the tank in less than a second. I got to looking and asking questions. The owner attended a convention some time ago and at a booth they were selling these quick connectors. All it took was a simple quarter turn and there you go. I was pushing 40w through the thing and there didnt seem to be an issue. The owner picked up 4 sets. Now they wished the had picked up more. They cant seem to remember the booth they got them from and no where can I seem to find anything like it. I live in Indianapolis and the store is on West Washington. They had a copper pass thru and they had the tank end on several nice tanks to include a Big Baby Beast. I would love to know who was making these things and get a couple for myself.

I know this is an older thread and I just joined. But I was just at my local shop and was tasting some new flavors when I noticed the clerk change the tank in less than a second. I got to looking and asking questions. The owner attended a convention some time ago and at a booth they were selling these quick connectors. All it took was a simple quarter turn and there you go. I was pushing 40w through the thing and there didnt seem to be an issue. The owner picked up 4 sets. Now they wished the had picked up more. They cant seem to remember the booth they got them from and no where can I seem to find anything like it. I live in Indianapolis and the store is on West Washington. They had a copper pass thru and they had the tank end on several nice tanks to include a Big Baby Beast. I would love to know who was making these things and get a couple for myself.
I will be selling these soon as I have just got my patent for this product and will be posting my website so you can buy them.

VU Sponsors