“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oooooooh, this looks yummy! Next mixing day.....

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have Condensed Milk from FA and it is the worst flavor I have in my stash. Even at 1 drop per 10ml, it is NASTY! I tried it in a few recipes, and had the same results. Now, I'm afraid to try it in anything, but still willing if anyone offers suggestions. I wonder if the Perilum is better. Anyone know the comparison?

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have Condensed Milk from FA and it is the worst flavor I have in my stash. Even at 1 drop per 10ml, it is NASTY! I tried it in a few recipes, and had the same results. Now, I'm afraid to try it in anything, but still willing if anyone offers suggestions. I wonder if the Perilum is better. Anyone know the comparison?
Its not a very strong flavor, Its more an undertone and texture. The most prominent flavors are the cookie and espresso and sweetener.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I only use 0.5% FA Condensed Milk but it's always combined with either 2% FW Milk or 2% TFA Dairy Milk.
Along with other things of course.
FW Yogurt might work for a sub though.
But, as with all flavors, some are more sensitive to certain flavors than others are.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, that is some good help. I will try again keeping in mind what you said.

Clearly, I've just been using it wrong.

But it's still possible I'm sensitive to it

VU Sponsors