Become a Patron!

Confused

Well I started vaping around 2 year and recently I switch to a mech mod, now I'm confuse I've using a vgod mech mod with Sony vtc5a, and every time I go to vape shop they ask me "what coils do I have" I'm running single coils kanthal 24 at 0.17 I know I'm vaping on danger zone I'm clear on that but my question is this people always say you should run some dual coils at 0.30 they will give you great vapor production but the thing is if this is correct or you can't have a great vapor production with a 0.30 build also I'm Claud chaser. Thanks sorry my grammar sucks

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Best thing to do is give it a go yourself and try a thinner gauge wire say 26 or 28g when you do ramp up time will be quicker and more surface area will create more vapour for you

0.3 is a safe zone for single battery mech why they are probably saying it

I have had huge clouds from a single coil but I wasn't running a simple wrap at the time

Thanks!! But how many wraps you think will work I had try 26g Kanthal with 7 spaced wraps and didn't work it was running close to 0.38-0.40, ramp up time was good as you said but no clouds for me.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz.html

This place above will help immensely ...note it will give info on a single coil so half the info if running dual coils

2.5mm, 5 wraps,dual coil, 26g KA1 will be about 0.32ohm

Can always give fused claptons a go, have a play about in the calculator above and it's worth reading the notes underneath as to how it works

Alternatively maybe give parralel wraps a go (2 wires side by side as you wrap the coil)

3mm, 8 wraps, dual coil, 26g KA1 will be about 0.28ohm

VU Sponsors