Become a Patron!

Confused which mod to get. Asmodus minikin 2 or ijoy captain or tesla touch 150W or tesla nano 120W?

Hello im upgrading from a starter ijust 2 which ive heard for a year. im reaaly confused about the followinjg three mods. kindly help How would you rank these in order best to worst Asmodus Minikin 2 180w(not sure if they fixed the firmware), iJoy Captain PD270 and Tesla Touch150w or tesla nano 120W??? torn in between. Please HELP. Thanks.

Last edited:

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only device i own of your list is the Minikin 2.. So I can only speak to that.. it is one of my favorite bods but still has it's issues It is really heavey and doesn't have fast charging and the touch scene is kinda wonky.. I just bought the vaporesso revenger and it is awesome.. take a look at that

thanks alot guys. Much appreciated. i had asked the site to email when there is a reply but didn't get an email. only remembered to check today hence my delayed response.

really wanted the tesla nano but they didnt have them in stock for a very long time. ended up going for the tesla touch......still have the nano in my sights though..it was my first choice...still going to pursue it.

VU Sponsors