Confessor's Blend by Botboy141

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, so here's another of my personal favorites. Started working on this back in June I think after a challenge was laid out by a mod in the reddit DiY_Ejuice sub to use guava as a primary note! Slowly but surely got it dialed in exactly how I like it after 19 attempts!

This is an excellent blend of guava served with a little bit of sweet creamy goodness. Background notes of peach and citrus help to really bolster this to make it a great sweet/sour full vape, solid thick mouth feel and excellent vapor production (30PG/70VG).

Guava Blend
  • LA Guava (7%) - I haven't tried TPA but I absolutely love LA, can play around with this if you guys want
  • TPA Pineapple (1%)
  • TPA Juicy Peach (4%)
  • TPA Marshmallow (3%)
  • FA Citrus Mix (0.5%)
Ready to vape after a solid shake (I always do a single 135F hot water bath, get it to 135, then pull it out and shake). I do this mainly because I mix @ higher VG content and it helps me to blend everything when the heat thins out the VG a little bit.

Only gets better with time.

Enjoy everyone. Lots more to come over time, including a few that I don't consider "outstanding" but that are very good, just not to my tastes.

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see you bringing your knowledge to this forum. I've seen your posts on Reddit, quite valuable to the DIY crowd.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see you bringing your knowledge to this forum. I've seen your posts on Reddit, quite valuable to the DIY crowd.
Thanks, happy to be here to be honest. Sick of the overall lack of information over there and really just not a huge fan of how reddit works for something like what we DiY'ers do. Forums are just so much more conducive.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll actually be revising this recipe here pretty soon. Seems to me like the guava note is mellowing out a bit. It's not a sharp crisp guava like it seemed to me before. Maybe my palette is changing, not sure. Just seems like it's a very mellow, bland, guava. Going to try with TFA's and explore some other options, see if I can't get dialed back in how I want.

VU Sponsors