Become a Patron!

Complyfe Mini series (18350)

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you guys think?

https://www.subtanksupply.com/complyfe-mini-mod-series-18350-battery-.html

Are you interested? Definitely getting one, or not getting one maybe?

I don't find any of them to be particularly pretty. At this point I'm not chomping at the bit to nab one, but I'm definitely open to the idea, but more than anything else I'd like to hear your opinion because I've never used one, not even an 18500. I do like the form factor and if there are batteries that can support a really hot vape I think my interest will grow quickly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Btsmokincat

Member For 4 Years
What do you guys think?

https://www.subtanksupply.com/complyfe-mini-mod-series-18350-battery-.html

Are you interested? Definitely getting one, or not getting one maybe?

I don't find any of them to be particularly pretty. At this point I'm not chomping at the bit to nab one, but I'm definitely open to the idea, but more than anything else I'd like to hear your opinion because I've never used one, not even an 18500. I do like the form factor and if there are batteries that can support a really hot vape I think my interest will grow quickly.

I don't think you can get a safe hot vape from an aspire 18350 that's rated at 10 amps. Assuming a $150 mod will have very low voltage drop, 4.2 volts on a .3 ohm coil is almost 12 amps. That would be some pretty heavy abuse on a tiny battery even with its claimed 15 amp pulse, IMO. I bet you would get tired of the lackluster performance pretty quick unless you really need a stealth mod for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I hadn't looked at the batteries to see their capabilities. I guess I expected low capacity but discharge rate similar to an 18650. I wonder why that is not the case. I don't mind swapping batteries often, but a 0.3 ohm build is definitely not gonna keep me happy. I'm trying to rationalize it as a possible logical backup (or something... anything!), but sadly I can't make myself believe that. As a collectors piece I could see it, but I don't have the room for all of them and even less the desire.

Rats.

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
I'm actually pretty interested, but I don't think I'll be able to afford one. I've been wanting a 24mm 18350 tube mod to run MTL setups on. These would be great stealth mechs for MTL.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a LPG 18350 mech, and it really is just something I found fun for a few days, but not something I would really use.

Sure, it's tiny, and with a derringer RDA fits in the palm of my hand, but you do need to build quite high to get any real use battery life wise, I found above 0.8 ish.

If you like MTL and want something very small, it could work though.

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
I have a LPG 18350 mech, and it really is just something I found fun for a few days, but not something I would really use.

Sure, it's tiny, and with a derringer RDA fits in the palm of my hand, but you do need to build quite high to get any real use battery life wise, I found above 0.8 ish.

If you like MTL and want something very small, it could work though.

Yeah, I don't think I'd get much enjoyment out of one DTL, but I'm betting they would be excellent for MTL.

billythetroll

Member For 3 Years
I know this is an old post but if you're still on here how did it go?I got one and some 18500 and I sub ohm on them all.the time, I use a single coil rta,skyfall, wasp nano among others and at .2 .3 I have a hot flavour Vape that is great.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting the assumptions made by people who never owned a 18350. I use a .4 0hm build single coil on a B2K. I get about 2 hours. The vape is a nice MTL when using nic salts at around 12 mg. You don't chain vape nic salt anyway. I carry five batteries for a nine hour woerk shift but often use just four. Batteries are msmall and light anyway and go easily in my murse, lol.

Of course there are now very small 18650 too. A Petri Lite, a SMPL or a Bestia are also good solid choices with a single coil atty. I use them too. I love my big mechs - don't get me wrong - but not for work.

minipred.jpg

billythetroll

Member For 3 Years
Interesting the assumptions made by people who never owned a 18350. I use a .4 0hm build single coil on a B2K. I get about 2 hours. The vape is a nice MTL when using nic salts at around 12 mg. You don't chain vape nic salt anyway. I carry five batteries for a nine hour woerk shift but often use just four. Batteries are msmall and light anyway and go easily in my murse, lol.

Of course there are now very small 18650 too. A Petri Lite, a SMPL or a Bestia are also good solid choices with a single coil atty. I use them too. I love my big mechs - don't get me wrong - but not for work.

View attachment 119425
i just put an order in for 3 18350 and 2 more 18500 plus a a lot of bats lol.I love the things I usually take about 4 bats on top of whatever is in the mod and I love it.I feel ya rocking the .4 ohm build people just don't get that in a single coil rda .4 to .2 or 3 is a very warm flavorful vape and when I say flavorful i mean it taste just like the juice.plus a b2k,skyfall wasp nano are made for mid ohm low amp builds to give you that full vaping experience.that is a beautiful mod by the way I love it.fasttech has a stainless steel one that has been heat treated....omg it's beautiful and I don't mean that cheap rainbow shit either.

VU Sponsors