Become a Patron!

Complete sellout. HexOhm, GUS mods, Provari Radius, (8) sub tanks, tons of other stuff

Boilermaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a complete sellout. I am kicking this habit after two years. Gave up the real ones , almost 2 years ago now time to kick nicotine finally. I prefer to sale all of this at one time. This is a ton of stuff to compliment your collection or a heck of a start for a new guy. Most of the tank are pretty much perfect. Some weren't even used for a full tank. I'm asking $700 for all of it. Way over $1500 worth of high end stuff. I can't get these to upload to photo bucket. I have tons of pics , email me at ****and I can send them to you. Email removed by staff per guidelines of the Trading Post, use the conversations feature of VU

**UPDATED**

-Sigelei 150W with Darth Vader engraved- practically new

-$300 worth of high end Provari 2.5 accessories

Subtanks
-Artic
-Lemo 2
-Matrix

-Nautilus
-Kanger Subtank full size
-Starre

Tanks
-Authentic black russian, with $60 gold tank
-Clone Kayfun
-MAgma clone
-(2) Tobh clones

Includes wood stand shown, bunch of assorted drip tips some are in $30 range new, big container of juice, plus anything else I can lay my hands on.

IMG_2128.JPG
View attachment 39810
IMG_2131.JPG IMG_2128.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2130.JPG
    IMG_2130.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 216
  • all.JPG
    all.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Let me know if you are willing to let that Herakles or Starre fly solo

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd give the sigelei a look if you split.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nothing much I am interested in.

If you don't get some bites pretty soon, you might consider breaking the lot into smaller packages. Sell the mods stand alone, and group the rest in smaller groups.

That's a lot of gear for ONE sale, with quite the price tag. Many of us bitch when we spend more than one or two hundred at a time.

Boilermaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know its a big chunk at one time. Just wanted to put it out there as a big lot first, and see what happens

Boilermaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All right I want this stuff gone. Tomorrow is my quit date, and I don't want this stuff sitting here tempting me.

First $500 gets it all

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
All right I want this stuff gone. Tomorrow is my quit date, and I don't want this stuff sitting here tempting me.

First $500 gets it all
Splitting up would be your best bet. I am sure the Radius would go quickly if it was pieced out. Some regulated ppl have little interest in the mechs and vice versus. Then what does not sale you could pif or what ever. Of course it would mean a few extra trips to the post office though.

Out of curiosity what kind of price would you throw at me for the first Gus set up in your pic with the three Gus Mods? Authentic?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Splitting up would be your best bet. I am sure the Radius would go quickly if it was pieced out. Some regulated ppl have little interest in the mechs and vice versus. Then what does not sale you could pif or what ever. Of course it would mean a few extra trips to the post office though.

Out of curiosity what kind of price would you throw at me for the first Gus set up in your pic with the three Gus Mods? Authentic?

That engraved GUS setup is Purdy lol.

Boilermaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok heres the deal

Radius $120
Hexohm $125
(3) GUS as a set $200
Sigelie $50

All tanks as a set $200

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you still have the provari?

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Hexohm still available. And is it a V2 or V2.1. I didn't see that mentioned. Might have missed it. Thanks.

VU Sponsors