Become a Patron!

Compact mod recommendation

Hi, I am new with vaping and i don t know an expert to ask.
Right now I have an Aspire Tigon and I would like something more powerful, but compact.
After some googleing, I have found smok x priv baby, would that be a good mod?
Are there any compact alternatives ?
Thanks

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hi, I am new with vaping and i don t know an expert to ask.
Right now I have an Aspire Tigon and I would like something more powerful, but compact.
After some googleing, I have found smok x priv baby, would that be a good mod?
Are there any compact alternatives ?
Thanks
HI Oat. Welcome to VU :cheers:

When you say you have Tigon, do you mean the kit and that tank?
Same for X Priv Baby? Your thinking the kit? For a more powerfull tank?

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Assuming you've tried the various coils for Tigon. And you've decided you want more and different DTL instead of MTL.
For a different tank, I suggest getting one that is proven for good coil life and good flavor. And separately decide on the mod to power it. Kits usually are not optimal in some way. In the case of X Priv Baby, there are better brands, it's only 2300Mah, and the tank isn't known as one of the best for flavor.
DTL will use more power, so a built in battery won't last as long and you'll probably need to charge during the day.
For compact built in battery mod, Drag Mini 4400Mah and Eleaf Nowos 4400Mah come to mind.
And there's Aspire Typhon and Eleaf iPower 80W, both have 5000Mah.

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/mouth-to-lung-vs-direct-to-lung/

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you considered getting a mod with an external battery? Internal battery mods are a turn off for me. Once the battery starts going, so does the whole mod. Plus, with external batteries you know what's going in it. You can have a spare for when it gets low. Just throw a new cell in there and vape.

Small compact single 18650- Istick Pico 75W. It's tiny and durable as hell. They are solid.

Small compact dual 18650- Wismec Gen 3 Dual. It's short and really compact. But it delivers a lot of power.

VU Sponsors