Become a Patron!

Comp lyfe battle caps no flavour

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I currently have two battle caps, their authentic. I've tried many builds on the deck and just get muted flavour. I tried 0.20, and am down to 0.10 and still have muted flavour. I don't know if it's the air flow on these caps and maybe I need to try a different CL cap like the captain 2 or something, but what a major bummer especially when these two caps ran me for $60. These caps are appealing to me and why I purchased them. The only way I get good flavour is to stick the deck and cap on a regulated mod and hit it with 200 plus watts which is fine except I grabbed the caps and deck to run on my comp lyfe mechs.

Sent from Amchitka

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've noticed the flavor is muted compared to other rdas. Still get decent flavor. I have the clones though

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've noticed the flavor is muted compared to other rdas. Still get decent flavor. I have the clones though

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Clone is the same thing just engravings are off. I do have a captain 1 clone but because it's a v1 no 810 but flavour is amazing. So I'll just drop the $80 on a av captain 2. Hope it solvs the muted flavour.

Sent from Amchitka

VU Sponsors