Community vs Challenge Team Challenge!!! Closes 03/31/19 (17 Prizes for the winning team)

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by wildgypsy70, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Takes more than a stretch to make me come

gopher_byrd, wildgypsy70 and Wb80 like this.
  2. Mykreign

Mykreign Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Final recipe submitted!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Today’s the day, folks! Pm me your recipe so I can get a mixin! Anytime today is fine. I won’t start mixing until tomorrow.

4. VAPEROXX

VAPEROXX Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
  5. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Good luck teams :cheers: looking forward to seeing the outcome and recipes created by you all

6. midknight420

midknight420 VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Might want to mix Go Big or Go Home last, do want the rest to disappoint you after all that ambrosia in our bottle

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Letitia9, Wb80, VAPEROXX and 3 others like this.
  7. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::giggle::giggle:

midknight420, Letitia9, Wb80 and 2 others like this.
  8. OmagaWright

OmagaWright Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Recipe submitted from the Mixing Misfits!

As I mentioned earlier, the best always arrive last :shades:

midknight420, Letitia9, Wb80 and 2 others like this.
  9. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Cranky Old Fart VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Ok the mixing is done, let the smack talk begin!

Team pig: Baked pig flop
    Team go big: Baked elephant flop
    Team misfits: Baked red nose reindeer flop
    Team saviors: Baked angle flop i.e. air

Just kidding everyone! I'm looking forward to some excellent vaping when I get them. Convince me why I should choose yours... Yes, I'm one of the judges.

I'll be using 4 identical mods, RDAs, coils, and batteries for my tasting. The mods are mechanical squonks, the RDAs are Haldaly which are excellent flavor atties, the coils are 0.35 Ohm fused Claptons 2x26/38 Ni80 using quality KP wire. Each mod will be numbered to match the numbers on the bottles I get from @wildgypsy70.

10. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Vigilante Warrior Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Looking forward to seeing the recipes for the secret sauce

11. Wb80

Wb80 VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Well i too am a judge. I can't wait to get the juice and c what team will be victorious. Best of luck to all.

12. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    What kind of gear will you be using?

wildgypsy70, midknight420 and Wb80 like this.
  13. VAPEROXX

Blog Posts:
  14. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Well i dont have four of anything. I will be making multiple identical sets of 3x26 36 n80. Generaly .16 ohm. Regulated mod On an rda. Havent decided witch one yet.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  15. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Cranky Old Fart VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  16. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    Our name says it all. We went big, so the rest can just go ahead and go home. Nuff said :)

17. OmagaWright

Blog Posts:
    After you got your prescriptions. :rolleyes:

wildgypsy70, Letitia9, Wb80 and 3 others like this.
  18. gopher_byrd

Blog Posts:

19. Wb80

Blog Posts:
  20. OmagaWright

Blog Posts:
  21. Necrospecter

Blog Posts:
    ours was so good she is having trouble mixing it and not chain vaping it before she can get it packaged for shipping to the judges.

22. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
  23. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Looking 4ward to seeing how the juice stacks up in comparison to the smack talk...lol

24. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    They’re coming along just fine. All is well.

25. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Hopefully the other mixing teams dont kill the judges with their poo water recipes. I have it on good authority these recipes that they submitted are a mix of warm summer dumpster, wet leather and used baby diaper. Flavor Saviors will obviously be victorious in this challenge. Good luck losers and god speed judges.

26. Necrospecter

Blog Posts:
    Hey I'll have you know we only used the finest used tampons, freshest urine, and eel excrement, to mix up what we sent you.

27. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Fortunately I dont have to vape that swill yall created. The Flavor Saviors put together something so awesome its going to kill the other recipes in transit just by being in the same package.

28. Necrospecter

Blog Posts:
    Kill with the smell of rotten eggs and dirty socks mayhaps it was really brave of you guys to use liquid ass as a flavor, I know that stuff cleared out my high school for two weeks when someone set it off

29. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Our winning recipe is made with 100% sunshine, rainbows and decadence. We travelled the world looking for exotic ingredients, all five corners of the earth to be specific. Without giving away any details:

WildGypsy had to swim to the deepest depths of the ocean to find the essence of a creature never before seen by humans, perhaps the most beautiful mermaid on the planet? Wllmc had to scale the tallest summit in the known galaxy to kill a creature so rare it cannot be described in words that we understand just for one drop of its blood, Letitia9 had to learn to fly in order to learn the ways of dragons so she could create a magical potion for this recipe and I somehow drew the short straw and had to milk a male unicorn for his goodness.

Your tampon custard just cant compete. We will win first, second and third place its so good.

30. Necrospecter

Blog Posts:

The truth about where and how the flavor failures made their juice

Look at those rainbows... [​IMG]

31. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Gypsy sent a pic of your recipe after being mixed up
    [​IMG]

Its not looking good for team last place or whatever it is that you are calling yourselves now.

32. VAPEROXX

Blog Posts:
    @wllmc can't even climb to the top of his own beard...

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

33. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Do what one has to for the win. We had a seance and summoned the spirit of Freddy Mercury and he guided us, helped us find the path to glory and showed us magic and all kinds of amazing possibilities.

We were energized and full of life, wllmc climbed that mountain in a flannel shirt and cutoff jeans shorts, his beard was on fire but never burned. He was a man of purpose on a righteous path.

34. OmagaWright

Blog Posts:
    So Letitia had to fly the skies with her beard lookin like Falkor from Neverending Story.

Wildgypsy was blindfolded, gagged, and humped in a threesome with Shamoo and Free Willy.

Wllmc climbed Mt Everest to obtain the period blood of the Abominable Snowman.

All while you were handshakin a unicorn for its mayonaise to put on your sandwich.

This contest is gettin more and more interesting.

midknight420, Letitia9, jwill and 2 others like this.
  35. ~Don~

~Don~ Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    So I have a suggestion... phrase taken from a previous challenge ;)

Last place teams recipe has to be called, "It's Shit"

Second to last, " At least its not shit "

Runner up, " Better than those other two losers shit "

Winner.. " Not Shit"

LOL

/sarcasm

36. jwill

Blog Posts:
    There are some inaccuracies in this assessment of what really happened. Let me clear that up for you.

It all started on a cold winter night, somewhere in the midwest or possibly South Carolina. Specifics on location were a little blurry.

Four winners (The Flavor Saviors) were out on the town when some little guy came up and offered them some "candy". We were all having a good time, vaping and it turns out the candy we were given was xxxx d*st. We ended up in a disco with that dude named Omaga Wright who kept trying to roofie everyone and we finally got wise to it and bailed on him, but not before having taken some of his roofies. He was bitter about being kicked off the winning team and went home to his moms basement to weep silently while the rest of the gang was on an intergalactic multi day adventure, Freddy Mercury somehow came into the picture and you can tie the rest of the story in here.

I was going to leave the sad part out of the story (the part about you trying to drug us and take our kidneys) and keep the vibe positive, but since you brought it up I will go ahead and show how our stories interweave.

After a long bought of depression and your mom finally making you leave the confines of the filthy dungeon you called home, you wandered up on a group of people called "4th place" who were also dejected and bitter losers and y'all banded together vowing revenge on all the winners known as The Flavor Saviors. It didnt take long for the bunch of you to realize that all of you combined, couldn't cobble up a single flavor recipe worth vaping. So you collectively agreed to try false bravado. Which unfortunately is not going to help you get a spot in the winners circle.

37. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    So that's where my dragon was...bad wllmc.
    Image__918628_1454776911.jpeg

38. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    Ok, as much as I'd like to smack talk, that was just hilarious. I was laughing hard enough to make my ribs hurt on that one LOL.

39. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Lmao

40. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Holy shit this is some of the funnies stuff I've read in along time. I don't know what the hell @jwill has been vaping, but I by God want some! Keep up the smack talk.

41. OmagaWright

Blog Posts:
    Take note of two things here with his story.

1. He never denies anything of what I said about his team in my last post. So there is some truth to it.
    2. He and the Flavor Failures go on a magical journey guided by Freddy Uranus to the path of the gloryhole.

Clearly still trippin on that ***** **** eh jwill?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  42. jwill

Blog Posts:
    You never got our kidneys and we will be victorious. Whatever allegedly may or may not have happened on the voyage is forever lost in plausible deniability.

TFS500x500.jpg

We will ride the magic Freddy rainbow all the way to victory, change the lives of hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) with the sweet nectar of our delightful concoction and become legends of the mixing challenge and soon the galaxy, much like the man himself and rightfully so.

43. nadalama

nadalama VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Game, set, and match goes to @jwill. It just does, don't argue dammit.

44. OmagaWright

Blog Posts:
    Its not arguing, its creative debate. Not that I could argue with someone trippin on dust and ridin the chocolate rocky road. Well its back to my organ harvesting!

45. jwill

Blog Posts:
    And now we have that on record. Please make note someone of the organ harvesting admittance. Im calling CHIPS to get an APB out since I know of at least 20 people short an organ and have been in the vicinity of this man. We need to start checking garbage dumps and grease traps as that is where most of his juice recipes come from.

46. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
  47. Mykreign

Mykreign Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    All this verbal diarrhea makes me think you guys are very insecure about your recipes. A good juice will speak for itself.

48. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Too late for taking the high road. We have seen your recipe.
    [​IMG]

49. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    Lookie, lookie, peeps.......the mixing has finished....... image.jpg

Wb80, midknight420, DonBaldy and 7 others like this.
  50. VAPEROXX

Blog Posts:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.