Become a Patron!

kerrybishop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sigelei J150 is the Newest mod by Sigelei.

sigelei-j150.jpg

Click here for more detail : Sigelei J150

TechnoGeek

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahhh, same chip as the Sigelei 213, Fuchai 213??? Same lack of firmware upgrade ability, standard TCR, or Sigelei TCR? All the issues fixed?

Weirdly-->

The first product Built-in Li-Pilymer Battery
With independent switch design
Red and Black colors is compatible

We can assume they meant LiPo...not sure how this is the first product, unless they meant their first product....Since the battery is integrated, I wonder what capacity, and can it be easily replaced?

No IDEA, about the other two statements, independent switch design, and compatible colors????

and no mention of wattage limit, same chip as 213, does that equal 213 watts, or is it 150 watts, as in the name, J150, a result of the internal battery?

1.The chip is the same as sigelei 213
2.Dual built-in LI-POLYMER Battery, no need to buy removable battery
3.Dual battery voltage monitoring
4.The shape is delicate
5.Diamond buttons is easy to use,not misfire
Specs:

Balancely charge and discharge function
Temperature Range:100℃-300℃/200℉-570℉
Preheating function
Operating Mode: POWER/SS/TI/NI200/TCR/TFR
Support TCR TFR custom settings of heating wire
Low standby current
Support usb charging

but it will be available the end of the month according to Sigelei on their FB page, no idea on cost, they keep ignoring that question....

If the Fuchai 213 has a MSRP of $79.00...the Snowwolf 218 has MSRP of $149, the Sigelei 213 is about MSRP $139.00....I'll guess, MSRP $99.00, IF it's 213 watts, or $79.00 if it's 150 watts...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh, same chip as the Sigelei 213, Fuchai 213??? Same lack of firmware upgrade ability, standard TCR, or Sigelei TCR? All the issues fixed?

Weirdly-->

The first product Built-in Li-Pilymer Battery
With independent switch design
Red and Black colors is compatible

We can assume they meant LiPo...not sure how this is the first product, unless they meant their first product....Since the battery is integrated, I wonder what capacity, and can it be easily replaced?

No IDEA, about the other two statements, independent switch design, and compatible colors????

and no mention of wattage limit, same chip as 213, does that equal 213 watts, or is it 150 watts, as in the name, J150, a result of the internal battery?

1.The chip is the same as sigelei 213
2.Dual built-in LI-POLYMER Battery, no need to buy removable battery
3.Dual battery voltage monitoring
4.The shape is delicate
5.Diamond buttons is easy to use,not misfire
Specs:

Balancely charge and discharge function
Temperature Range:100℃-300℃/200℉-570℉
Preheating function
Operating Mode: POWER/SS/TI/NI200/TCR/TFR
Support TCR TFR custom settings of heating wire
Low standby current
Support usb charging

but it will be available the end of the month according to Sigelei on their FB page, no idea on cost, they keep ignoring that question....

If the Fuchai 213 has a MSRP of $79.00...the Snowwolf 218 has MSRP of $149, the Sigelei 213 is about MSRP $139.00....I'll guess, MSRP $99.00, IF it's 213 watts, or $79.00 if it's 150 watts...

They also described it as "delicate". That does not inspire very much confidence in the mod. At least they are not lying about firmware upgrades this time. Still like my 213 despite the lies.

TechnoGeek

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They also described it as "delicate". That does not inspire very much confidence in the mod. At least they are not lying about firmware upgrades this time. Still like my 213 despite the lies.
I noticed the delicate part too! I assume the description they intended to use didn't translate from Chinese to English.

As far as lying about firmware.... I'm not sure what the deal was with the Sigelei 213, as I never saw Sigelei list firmware upgrade capability on the Sigelei site. I'm not saying they didn't, I just I never saw it. I did see it listed on most of the vendors site's selling it though.....

That said, the NEW Snowwolf 218.... Sigelei has stated on FB, no firmware updates,

BUT .... Kathy Yin Snowwolf ?!?!?(Relationship, no clue) Has a facebook page, mentions the Snowwolf 218 she shows firmware updates?!?!?

upload_2016-6-3_8-42-42.png

BUT vendors are listing it as having firmware upgrades.....so here we go again......

https://www.elementvape.com/snowwolf-218w-tc-box-mod-by-sigelei-stabilized-wood

SnowWolf 218W TC Box Mod by Sigelei Features:

• Triple High-Drain 18650 Platform - Batteries Not Included
  • Maximum Output Wattage: 200W
  • Precise Temperature Control Module
  • Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
  • Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
  • Accurate Atomizer Sensing Technology
  • Unique Stabilized Wood Panel - Made in USA
  • Interchangeable Face Plate
  • Intuitive OLED Dispaly
  • Three-Button Operation
  • Latched Battery Cover
  • MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
  • Spring-Loaded 510 Connection

So, should we contact vendors listing it as having firmware updates, so that people thinking of buying these won't think they're getting firmware updates when they are not???

Last edited:

VU Sponsors