VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Here is a great deal on the Kamy 60 watt box mod kit. This kit comes with the mod and Subohm style Subtank. A great deal for just $36.92 and you get free shipping! A great compact mod! I really love the cracked white color!

THE HARD COPY:

314 stainless steel body
Wattage range is 1-60W
Output voltage is 1.0-9.0V
Battery voltage is 3.1-4.2V
Temperature limit is 200-600F
Designed with OLED screen
Powered by single 18650 battery (not included)
Magnetic battery back cover
Resistance of atomizer is 0.5 ohm
3.7ml large capacity
Mod is compatible with resistance range: TC mode 1-1.0 ohm / normal mode 0.16-2.0 ohm
510 thread with spring electrode

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE MAXY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $ 36.92
FREE SHIPPING

cU1l7HrtR4M

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Yea same here and do they have replacement coil I really want to buy it but I don't want to buy then I can't find no coil to replacment. So where can I get it

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried for almost 30 minutes to get Kamry to understand I was just looking for replacement coils. Where can they be purchased by the pack and have they already started shipping. Unfortunately they didn't seem to understand the questions.

Good news at least they verified what I thought the tank was in the combo.
Per Kamry
"yes, the Kamry 60 TC will come with the X6 plus tank"
"2 types of coils for option: Kanthal (0.5ohm), nickel 200 (0.14ohm)

They're just releasing an X6 Plus Starter Kit that uses this tank with 0.5ohm coils. They seem to be making them starter kits adding this tanks to their box mods. A big plus is this 60w tc box mod kit seems to be cheaper with the tank.

Hope that helps

FyrPrf1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried for almost 30 minutes to get Kamry to understand I was just looking for replacement coils. Where can they be purchased by the pack and have they already started shipping. Unfortunately they didn't seem to understand the questions.

Good news at least they verified what I thought the tank was in the combo.
Per Kamry
"yes, the Kamry 60 TC will come with the X6 plus tank"
"2 types of coils for option: Kanthal (0.5ohm), nickel 200 (0.14ohm)

They're just releasing an X6 Plus Starter Kit that uses this tank with 0.5ohm coils. They seem to be making them starter kits adding this tanks to their box mods. A big plus is this 60w tc box mod kit seems to be cheaper with the tank.

Hope that helps
Except... looks like that X6 starter kits tank (as stated, anyway... we all know how THAT could go) has half the capacity of this one, tho. I've been looking back & forth at 'em there, other places & on Kamry site, for a bit now. Almost pulled the plug on this box/tank set before (esp for the price) in stone which just looks kicka$$, imho. Thing was, that option is listed, "as pictured", 1 PIC shows it w/ white tank.. 2 others tho, show it w/ the stainless one. Really wanting white/white.. just ordered that choice instead, to be sure; For all I know the tank is gonna end up like 1.8ml anyway. LOL. As far as coils, from what I can see they look like a couple others, but...if not, quite sure there will be coils for it "somewhere" so not all that worried about that. I'm sure battery life won't be stellar, but for <$40total (unless one doesn't have a high drain 20+ amp battery already) a little zip case, usb charging.. TC & up to 60w.. it's a total 'go' imho. =) Basically a Kamry branded Kanger subbox kit but w/ 10 more watts & TC.. & all for $20+ less, too. :) Live long(ER) & vape on!

VU Sponsors