Become a Patron!

Cole and Bishop Introduce The FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2017

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's hear it for SANITY!

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
“Vapor products offer a promising path for harm reduction for those seeking to quit or limit their smoking,” said Bishop. “This legislation would ensure the FDA’s regulatory process does not limit the availability of safer tobacco options for those seeking to make use of them.”

There are phone numbers there guys and gals. You can call them to express your support.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is NOT Tobacco period, that's the threshold issue that needs to be hammered home.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There are phone numbers there guys and gals. You can call them to express your support.

I might email, but I don't like to call people I know, or even strangers with whom I have business, unless I just HAVE TO. But it was nice that they also included email addresses. I might mail my own congressman too, and draw his attention to this, since he expressed the opinion to me over a year ago that electronic cigarettes do not need federal regulation.

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wrote David Scott, the rep for our district in Georgia. I don't live in the US full time, but we have a house there and it's my home address. I wrote him an impassioned request that he look at the proposal and get someone on his staff to do some legitimate research.

Thanks for posting this.

VU Sponsors