Become a Patron!

Coke Float

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This recipe has been a project for over a year & finally I believe it's ready to go. I have tried it with both CAP & TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, but the LB VIC is the way to go. I will remind anyone considering making this that you have to steep it at least 2 weeks. It is not that great with any less time on it. The cola needs to settle down & the ice cream, custard & sweet cream need their time to work their magic as well. After 14 days it is very nice.

.5% TFA Caramel (Original)
2% FA Custard
1.5% TFA Malted Milk
1% FA Meringue
2% TFA Sweet Cream
1% TFA Sweetener
3% FA Cola (USA Pleasure)
3% LB Vanilla Ice Cream

Last edited:

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New
This recipe has been a project for over a year & finally I believe it's ready to go.
I love seeing this, and the recipe reads like it would be awesome. I'm quite far away from having all the flavorings, but I did want to comment to give a thumbs-up and recognize the work, the revisions, the testing and trial and error that I know went into perfecting it. Kudos!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love seeing this, and the recipe reads like it would be awesome. I'm quite far away from having all the flavorings, but I did want to comment to give a thumbs-up and recognize the work, the revisions, the testing and trial and error that I know went into perfecting it. Kudos!
Thank you, burley. It's nice when a recipe I've made 4-6 versions of is finally "done". I have some where even more were made & they STILL aren't ready, too though. Those I may decide to come back to later, but are put a side for now.

I try to always include at least two recipes I'm working on another version of every time I mix. Thanks again bud, it can be trying but it's usually a labor of love!

VU Sponsors