Become a Patron!

Coilturd Rda For Vaping

DrVapenstein

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like everything I see about this atty and it looks right up my alley, but I have one concern. This rda looks like it has the potential to run hot and therefore not be suited to chain vapers like me. Any owners who can address this? Thanks

DrVapenstein

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
with all the social distancing sales going on stuff is cheaper new by and large right now

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe @bx10r. I'm pretty sure someone has one. I think it's him
I've had zero issues. I heard soime people complain that it whistles. Mine is smooth as fvk. Does not overheat - there is a small space betweenn ring and top piece - it dissapates the heat. Normally I hate small drip tips but this has not burned me.
The flavor on this RDA is the best I've had yet. I know. Sounds a big compliment. But trust me - I've used alot of RDAs. Ther airflow choices with three rings is wonderful - I vacillate between two and three depending on build.
The Dang is a really good RDA. I prefwer the coilturd BUT who the hell names something like this?

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had and A RDA for Vaping since its initial release. I haven't experienced any problems with it getting hot, not even a little. I only vape around 65-75W on a ~.2 build, but I am a chain-vaper.

It's quiet a reduced chamber tho. I imagine it might get a lil hot if you chain-vape a 0.1 build at 120W. So your questions also heavily depends on the type of build and wattage you normally use...

In all honesty man, this RDA is amazing. It's absolutely in my top 3 RDAs ever, without a doubt. So it's worth picking up, and building it appropriately.

Hi all

Iam new to the forum

I have the rda for vaping and having an issue with whistling, i have tried to position my coils numerous ways, i have cut the leads to 6mm (not with a coily but an amazon knockoff)

Any ideas?

Cheers

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
In only had mine for a couple of days but I'm thoroughly impressed!
No heat issue here and absolutely no whistling noise and awesome flavor with my set up.
Because the extra cost to buy the loaded version was so little that's the way I got it.

Here are a couple of photos that might help.

ef2ce8a8b848e9ca57e79f75fe9657fd.jpg

fcab77b312c08741b0f227535a8c38b3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In only had mine for a couple of days but I'm thoroughly impressed!
No heat issue here and absolutely no whistling noise and awesome flavor with my set up.
Because the extra cost to buy the loaded version was so little that's the way I got it.

Here are a couple of photos that might help.

ef2ce8a8b848e9ca57e79f75fe9657fd.jpg

fcab77b312c08741b0f227535a8c38b3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Pretty much how I do it.

VU Sponsors