Become a Patron!

Coils

Hello I have an Atlantis v1 and went to a vape shop to get new coils and they gave me .4 coils and they don't seem to be working have a 40w Istick what could be the problem be I run it usually at 35 any higher ii tt taste burnt and any lower and its like it doesn't get hot enough I get juice in my mouth and I'm not sucking that hard

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello I have an Atlantis v1 and went to a vape shop to get new coils and they gave me .4 coils and they don't seem to be working have a 40w Istick what could be the problem be I run it usually at 35 any higher ii tt taste burnt and any lower and its like it doesn't get hot enough I get juice in my mouth and I'm not sucking that hard
Bring it back to them with your Istick

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried another coil? Maybe that one was a dud. (it happens). Try to prime your new coil before using it, and give it 10-15 minutes after filling your tank before firing it. I use the .3 OC coil, and it works great in my Atlantis V1. I use it on my Sig 150 at 40 watts, and the Atlantis still keeps kicking out the flavor/vapor. Wish I had more advice for 'ya. Might also want to make sure the coil is tightend in the tank. That is always the first thing I check when the tank gives me issues.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media

Did you get the issue resolved?

VU Sponsors