Become a Patron!

Coils / wicking the ZORRO RDA

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
to those who have the Zorro RDA what types of coils do you run in it? I just bought one and it's my first RDA I've dabbled in rtas' but it's vaping very well my only issue is I'm getting about 7-8 pulls before I need to Re-drip

This could very we'll be normal

There's nothing wrong with how it's working or I'd post pictures

More the less I'm just looking to see what you all use/what works best for you :)

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Being a mini RDA, that's pretty much the norm. It also depends on your build and wattage. What's your resistance and wattage? How long are your pulls?

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My build is a 24g 2.5mm 5 wrap right around 2.5 ohms I'm pretty sure. My pulls are anywhere from 3-5 seconds if I had to guess and I Scottish roll. Vape it around 35-40w. I was told before I bought this thing that the flavor is amazing in it. Suppose I'm not really worried about how often I have to drip I just wanna know how to get this flavor to really pop

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try playing with the wattage a little. The mini I use is a Hastur. Very similar to the Zorro, in size and airflow. I like a dual coil, .5ohm, 26g, running at 60w. Gives me lots of flavor, without being too hot. Up your wattage a little at a time and see if it gets better.

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try playing with the wattage a little. The mini I use is a Hastur. Very similar to the Zorro, in size and airflow. I like a dual coil, .5ohm, 26g, running at 60w. Gives me lots of flavor, without being too hot. Up your wattage a little at a time and see if it gets better.
I have. I'm running it on my wig 75w tc in power mode and even if I raise my wattage up I feel that I'm getting the same vape. I'm debating buying some nichrome and trying a twisted 24 or a twisted 26 build. Heard nichrome has a faster heat up time due to lower resistance so I might give that a shot...... Mind you I'm very new to this whole building thing. But I have been for about a month on my zephyrus RTA

VU Sponsors