Become a Patron!

coils and batteries

Rasha

Member For 1 Year
hey everyone..

Can I buy replacements coils that are not by the same company or are not as the ones that came originally with the tank? sticking to the same resistance ofcourse

if yes what do u recommend for revenger x by vaporesso?

and can i buy the attached battery (sony vtc6 (15A-30A) 3000mAh with the revenger x? excuse my little knowledge in batteries.. one here at the forum suggested VCT5A but they’re sold out in the affordable vendors

Thanks

Attachments

• A9267373-0373-4EB7-B804-DA9182896D5F.jpeg
    A9267373-0373-4EB7-B804-DA9182896D5F.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3

Kitsune

Member For 1 Year
Heya Rasha,

I think you are confusing something, the Revenger X is a mod, not a tank. :)
I assume you either have the NRG or the NRG mini tank, could you check which one it is exactly?

Also you don't have to stick with the same resistance on a regulated mod, most tanks offer a huge variety of resistances which all have their pro and cons. (Mostly huge clouds vs. huge flavor or anything inbetween)

The VTC6 might be a bit too weak depending on your usage and in my opinion, there is no real replacement for VTC5A in the sub-ohm range at the moment. A 0.15 Ohm Coil @ 80 Watts will pull around 23A, which is already more than the continuous rating for the VTC6.

You could check if you can get a VTC5 instead of a VTC5A, which should be strong enough.

Rasha

Member For 1 Year
Heya Rasha,

I think you are confusing something, the Revenger X is a mod, not a tank. :)
I assume you either have the NRG or the NRG mini tank, could you check which one it is exactly?

Also you don't have to stick with the same resistance on a regulated mod, most tanks offer a huge variety of resistances which all have their pro and cons. (Mostly huge clouds vs. huge flavor or anything inbetween)

The VTC6 might be a bit too weak depending on your usage and in my opinion, there is no real replacement for VTC5A in the sub-ohm range at the moment. A 0.15 Ohm Coil @ 80 Watts will pull around 23A, which is already more than the continuous rating for the VTC6.

You could check if you can get a VTC5 instead of a VTC5A, which should be strong enough.

hii! no i meant revenger x kit .. meaning can i use coils of other brands with the revenger x tank and when using the same tank i have to use coils of same resistance right?

do u know any other affordable vendor for the batteries other than vapordna?

Kitsune

Member For 1 Year
Hi,

the Revenger X Kit includes either the NRG or the NRG Mini Tank, the tank is not called Revenger X Tank. :)

Check out the site from Vaporesso: https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-revenger-x-kit-vaporesso

It also lists the coils you can use in that tank.

As far as I know the NRG tank is also compatible with the Smok Baby Beast coils.

Unfortunately I'm not US based so I can't recommend a vendor :(

Rasha

Member For 1 Year
Hi,

the Revenger X Kit includes either the NRG or the NRG Mini Tank, the tank is not called Revenger X Tank. :)

Check out the site from Vaporesso: https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-revenger-x-kit-vaporesso

It also lists the coils you can use in that tank.

As far as I know the NRG tank is also compatible with the Smok Baby Beast coils.

Unfortunately I'm not US based so I can't recommend a vendor :(

i see., how come its almost 90 dollars on vaporesso website and 60 dollars on vapordna?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Since you are using a regulated mod and not a mech mod, unless you plan on continuously running the mod above 120 watts the VTC6 is a fine choice however if you really plan on using the mod above 120watts and chai vaping alot then the VTC5a is much preferred due to the extra amp rating

most tanks only use the coils designed for them. over the years a few manufacturers have made certain tanks that use both their coils and another brands coils, I have no clue if that is the case for yours. Also sometimes tanks are backwards compatible meaning they can use the coils form the previous version of the tank, once again clueless if that is the case for yours. I do not use prebuilt coils and have limited knowledge of those tanks

Rasha

Member For 1 Year
Since you are using a regulated mod and not a mech mod, unless you plan on continuously running the mod above 120 watts the VTC6 is a fine choice however if you really plan on using the mod above 120watts and chai vaping alot then the VTC5a is much preferred due to the extra amp rating

most tanks only use the coils designed for them. over the years a few manufacturers have made certain tanks that use both their coils and another brands coils, I have no clue if that is the case for yours. Also sometimes tanks are backwards compatible meaning they can use the coils form the previous version of the tank, once again clueless if that is the case for yours. I do not use prebuilt coils and have limited knowledge of those tanks

thanks a lot! that’s helpful :)

Kitsune

Member For 1 Year
Are they out yet?
Because there is no way I can get them in Germany.

We're behind in vaping hardware anyways through :(

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are they out yet?
Because there is no way I can get them in Germany.

We're behind in vaping hardware anyways through :(
Right now it looks like the VTC6A and the 24S are no longer available anywhere, including in the US and in the UK. These two batteries and the rewraps thereof had been sold out pretty much immediately after they first hit the consumer market, but I'm from Belgium, and, I'm pretty sure you can still get the VTC5D and the 20S.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/t...0-accurately-rated-a-sony-vtc5d-rewrap.865017

https://eu.nkon.nl/vapcell-inr18650-2800mah-25a.html

https://www.ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk/samsung-20s-18650-2000mah-30a-battery

VU Sponsors