Become a Patron!

Coilmaster Vape Brush Review By DeucesJack

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Full Disclosure:

Let’s get all the disclosures out of the way. This accessory was sent to me from Coilmaster specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, shape, or form cause me to give this vape brush a favorable review or change my opinion in any way.
6f6321ffd56dbdf3bf3c894c909217b8.jpg

Review:

This is going to be a short and sweet review but don’t let that fool you. This review is a must read for any builder. This is just one of those items that makes you sit back and wonder why you didn’t come up with such a simple yet effective idea like this.
a22b0b7a8900a8c1e96d8595d1af19eb.jpg

The Vape Brush is a brush for cleaning gunked up coils that also doubles as a coil winding tool. It has jig sizes starting at 2mm and goes up to 4mm in .5mm increments. The bristles on the brush head are made of 304 stainless steel. The head of the brush is replaceable by simply screwing off the head and replacing it with a new one. There is a cover that screws on over the bristles to protect them. It is reversed threaded and does a good job of protecting the brush. The overall length of the tool is 100mm.
1fcd1ff39fe9bca8c4855d7cff498cbf.jpg

But Deuces, How Does It Work:

This little tool is just fabulous. Not only does it clean your coils but it will also help you eliminate hot spots when firing your coils. Of course, make sure you release the fire button before brushing out the hot spots. It also does a great job of brushing out your cotton and fluffing it up. I would recommend a separate purchase for that and keep that one just for cotton. In fact since you do get two brushes you could always just mark them and swap them out as needed.

Bottom line is there really is not much more to say. This tool belongs in every builder's kit. It’s simple and highly effective. Deucesjack approved for sure. So next time you order some vape gear make sure you throw this little item in your cart. You will thank me for it.
2581c7a189e7694bc8662bdf6c6481b8.jpg

If you found this review helpful please feel free to leave a comment, give it a like, and give me a follow. If you are a Vendor and would like a DeucesJack Review please PM me on this forum.

In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They're very useful! I use this teeny little brush for coils. I can't remember for the life of me what it came with, but I remember thinking I should hold on to it, so stashed it away in a small drawer.

Totally agree, all builders should have a tiny brush.

upload_2017-4-30_1-32-57.png

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That looks like a nice little tool to have. I an acid brush that I use since I already had a coiling jig.
CM-0000001ZBW-Product-WBU44089-1200Wx1200H

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That looks like a nice little tool to have. I an acid brush that I use since I already had a coiling jig.
CM-0000001ZBW-Product-WBU44089-1200Wx1200H
Stainless steel bristles?

In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I'm not sure about the one in the pic, but mine is. I had several that I had originally bought for cleaning flux off pc board solder joints.

suDnd3th

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a great idea but has anyone considered that using some sort of steel/metal is a bad thing for the bristles. Unless you use only one type coil with the brush it could contaminate coils with multiple materials and reduce the life and increase corrosion. I can see it being great for SS coils but other than that it could cause problems.

As a welder when we use grinding disks and buffing wheels we don't cross contaminate different metals due to this.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The stainless pen brushes for Dremel rosary tools work well and are a couple bucks for a 10 pack. Be aware that many "stainless brush"es are still nylon bristles.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a great idea but has anyone considered that using some sort of steel/metal is a bad thing for the bristles. Unless you use only one type coil with the brush it could contaminate coils with multiple materials and reduce the life and increase corrosion. I can see it being great for SS coils but other than that it could cause problems.

As a welder when we use grinding disks and buffing wheels we don't cross contaminate different metals due to this.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
What this tells me is buy 4 sets and each type wire could have its own Brush, not a welder you see I'm a Women.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors