Coil tools worth it?

Discussion in 'New Builders Corner' started by pizzadave80, Dec 18, 2016.

1. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Donator Silver Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I got a coil Winding jig for free as part of a large vape order. I use it to push the decks out of stubborn RDA's so I don't mar the deck with a screwdriver.

2. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I got the coilmaster kit. I use most of the tools except for the meter and needle nose pliers. I use one of my mods to check ohms and to pulse.

3. Starkknight

Starkknight New Member

Blog Posts:
    I got pliers cutters and a small screwdriver set(various sizes all labeled) from the dollar store and also had extra tweezers and such around the house. I bought a ohm meter but its not as accurate as my mod so i always double check it on there.

4. Loki Vapes

Loki Vapes New Member

Blog Posts:
    only tools you need in my opinion: good pair of toothless needle nose pliers, sharp pair of scissors, good pair of flush cutters, 3mm and 2.5mm presicion screwdrivers, ball bearing fishing swivels, a cheap drill, accurate ohm reader, ceramic tweazers and a home made stand for my swivels and my drill

5. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I got a Coil Master kit when I started. I thought $30 shipped was a good deal. Only thing I haven't used is the cotton. I always use the Tab 521 meter on a new build, and sometimes use the 521 to pulse, depending on wire.