Become a Patron!

Coil master 521 mini v2 issue

Hello all,
I have just receved a coil master v3 toolkit for Christmas and when using the included 521 mini v2 to test a coil I'd just built the ohm meter was in 0 or off mode I screwd my RTA in then inserted a Samsung 25r and the coil instantly glowed bright red anyone else had this problem and how to fix if there is a fix
Kind regards,
Daniel Young

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello all,
I have just receved a coil master v3 toolkit for Christmas and when using the included 521 mini v2 to test a coil I'd just built the ohm meter was in 0 or off mode I screwd my RTA in then inserted a Samsung 25r and the coil instantly glowed bright red anyone else had this problem and how to fix if there is a fix
Kind regards,
Daniel Young
I don't own the 521 mini V2. However, I googled the device, and what I've read, it reads the resistance of your build, or dry burns your build. I suggest, you read the users manual, on how to use it properly! (That's why there's a manual)

BTW, welcome to VU!

I have one of these and shortly after i started using it the ohm meter became very unreliable. It is way off on the ohm reading. I never did anything about it I just use it as a build post and to fire the coils. I ignore the ohm ready and test ohm's on one of my mods. I think it is just very cheap quality. Never bothered to replace it up to this point as it serves my purpose as a build post.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The one I got in the kit took a crap after 2 weeks.
Bought the Geek Vape Tab Pro and never had a problem since

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine the the part that atomizer screws into came unscrewed I took it apart put everything back together did it again. I just use my mod

VU Sponsors