Become a Patron!

Coil issues

Hi people.
I have a question about a coil build I have just built. I was using a 0.7ohm coil in my rda and today decided to do a new build as I was bored. I had no problems with the 0.7 build. I wrapped a coil that showed as 0.42 ohms, wicked her up with cotton and juiced the old girl up. When it was saturated it was vaping as I'd expected it to, but after a few hits it seems that it is staying ignited (can't think of the correct term) after I've let go of the firing button I.e I depress the fire button, take a hit, let go of the fire button but it carries on vaping for a couple seconds and is a little harsher (but the cotton is still substantially wet). Any ideas to what could be causing this ? If I drip some more juice on it she stops doing it for a couple more hits then starts again.
Could it be my wick is being suffocated? Or would it more likely be the fire button (I hope not, and on one of my other builds it is working fine) any help would be great.

Box mod being used : tesla invaded 2 (an un regulated mechanical box mod)

RDA : Cig Cloud Fishbone

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What specifications is/are your coil(s), wire gauge, wraps, ID?

vapour_lounge

Member For 4 Years
Iv had this before to me .. i worked out if i vape at high watts on low gage build some wires cool down slower so i put mine down to that didnt have any bad effect for me though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors