Become a Patron!

Coil Building App!

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys!

I've stumbled upon an application recently that I know others could use, whether for every feature it offers or maybe just one or two from time to time, I feel it's too good a tool to show.

So the app will help you guys figure out how many wraps you need for a target resistance... well here I'll link it for you and you can just see for yourself!!! ---- This app is just for Android OS ----

It cost $.99 I believe but i think it was well worth it. It even has a "Juice Cook" portion of the app where you can test juices while keeping a log of the information and you can save recipes of juices when you get that perfect juice.

anyways check it out guys, if you do end up installing it let me know if it was worth sharing. I can't for the life of me remember where i found the app and maybe it was right here on this forum.... I dunno!! If it was, sorry for the repost of information... if not cheers!!!

Matt

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your link is not there.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the vapers tool box as well but i hardly use it any more. After a few builds you pretty much know what ohms you will end up at, unless im doing something new.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the vapers tool box as well but i hardly use it any more. After a few builds you pretty much know what ohms you will end up at, unless im doing something new.
Yeah I've found sometimes I use it to make sure I'll be above the .2 mark in order to fire on my IPV.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have Vaper's Tool Box, and also Vapor Calc.

VU Sponsors