Cloupor T8 Firware ? Other firmware updates

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm guessing with the epic failure that ensured with the T6, Cloupor has opted not to offer a firmware upgrade for the T8? I'm also curious is the IPV V3 upgrade has been released yet.

I contacted Cloupor directly but have not heard back yet. I have not reached out to P4Y as I do not have the IPV V3.

Any feedback is welcome!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had a number of communications with Cloupor, they say the T8 firmware update is in testing and they don't want to release it yet until they are sure it works correctly. The T5 fuckup really hit their sales hard, they ended up taking back over 3000 T5's that were bricked due to the bad update.

ed: it's 3000, not 9000 (typo due to fat fingers)

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard that at this time they is no firmware update and their may not be because there are concerns with going above the alleged 150w that is currently in place. Not sure how true it all is but it is plausible. I know I would not be the first to rush out and try it after the t5.

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had a number of communications with Cloupor, they say the T8 firmware update is in testing and they don't want to release it yet until they are sure it works correctly. The T5 fuckup really hit their sales hard, they ended up taking back over 3000 T5's that were bricked due to the bad update.

ed: it's 3000, not 9000 (typo due to fat fingers)

This makes complete sense and I thank you for sharing what you have learned! I was hoping they would release a software patch while we wait for a proper upgrade that will correct the screen readings; ie. incorrect voltage output.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I'm guessing with the epic failure that ensured with the T6, Cloupor has opted not to offer a firmware upgrade for the T8? I'm also curious is the IPV V3 upgrade has been released yet.

I contacted Cloupor directly but have not heard back yet. I have not reached out to P4Y as I do not have the IPV V3.

Any feedback is welcome!
IPV3 upgrade has been out since about the beginning of December. Reads ohms and volts to the hundredth, and bumps power to 165 Watts. I haven't upgraded yet, due to having a Mac, but plan to. Others that have seem to find it stable. I've heard of no complaints.

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IPV3 upgrade has been out since about the beginning of December. Reads ohms and volts to the hundredth, and bumps power to 165 Watts. I haven't upgraded yet, due to having a Mac, but plan to. Others that have seem to find it stable. I've heard of no complaints.

Thank you for your feedback! I had stopped following the P4Y IPV's after the V2 and this is great to hear. I assume you thoroughly love your V3? I know I enjoyed the V2 quite a lot before trading it to @UncleRJ . That all said - I do love the buttons on the Sigelei units as opposed to the IPV's.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for your feedback! I had stopped following the P4Y IPV's after the V2 and this is great to hear. I assume you thoroughly love your V3? I know I enjoyed the V2 quite a lot before trading it to @UncleRJ . That all said - I do love the buttons on the Sigelei units as opposed to the IPV's.
Vaping a Mutation X V2 at 40 Watts, dual coil .65 ohms ATM and watching college football... I love the thing. It's changed the way I vape completely. I'm very pleased with my IPV3.

My Cloupor T8 become Cloupor T5 Is there any reply to the original software ???
I just wanted to reply to the original software cloupor t8. There are so difficult?

VU Sponsors