Cloupor mini 30w VS istick 30w

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Need reviews ASAP! Ordered a cloupor mini but they sent me an istick. Need to know if I should return it or bite the bullet and keep the istick that was priced $10 less.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will you get your ten dollars back?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Get the Clouper IMHO.

Pretty sure that is a version of Bait and Switch which is illegal by the way in most states!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Need reviews ASAP! Ordered a cloupor mini but they sent me an istick. Need to know if I should return it or bite the bullet and keep the istick that was priced $10 less.
I would have the i stick they Made all the improvements. The cloupor has a loose battery cover and the paint wears off on some of them easy. But you should get 10.00 back.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I'm not mistaken they have the same yify chip? Either way I'd like what I ordered or at least site credit. What's really fucked is that they don't even have the istick 30 on their site!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes the battery cover is a STUPID annoyance. My wife just got one. The Cloupor is performing nicely for her.

Tell the fuckers to send you what you paid for. I have little patients for illiterate idiots.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I don't like istick's I'd be PISSED. Send it back and make them pay shipping.

Edit. You know, I'd send it back and demand a full refund. Then I'd find a another vendor and buy something different. I'm not a fan of either device really.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Send it back and tell them to send you what you paid for.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Me? I'd definitely write/call to complain. And I'd want my $10 refunded.

But, after all the bad things I keep seeing about Cloupors blowing up after less than a week....I think I'd keep the iStick.

VU Sponsors