Cloudist.Store !!!!

Discussion in 'CLOUDIST' started by jwill, Dec 24, 2018.

1. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    OH yeah, also forgot. I did ended up adding a category and page to the store yesterday. You will see a jwill custom page at the top right that shows my very easy to understand warranty as well as a category that makes it easy to find custom items.

MrMeowgi and DonBaldy like this.
  2. JBT81

JBT81 baby empath VU Donator New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey bro,

really loving that Elite V3!

i tried to check out that custom Vindicator but it showed me an error page saying that "this item is unavailable"... But on the page listing all the custom mods it had the "in stock" message under the Vindicator picture... just thought i should let you know:) maybe a coding issue

jwill likes this.
  3. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I had to take it down for a minute. It is back up.

4. Theboss

Theboss Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    What size of RDA does the Overlord take? I thought I remember a review where 24mm with no overhang, is that right?

jwill likes this.
  5. jwill

Blog Posts:
    The overlord takes a 24mm RDA. All of the stuff you have now will look good on it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Theboss likes this.
  6. bx10r

bx10r Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    @jwill pm sent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Theboss and jwill like this.
  7. jwill

Blog Posts:
    I posted this in the wrong area, so it is being moved. We have the Golem RDA in stock. One of our own @raymo2u has a hand in this one with his buddy Big D. This this is great and is interchangeable with Goon RDA's.

Golem-Bl-BD2048x.jpg

This is an RDA built by coil builders, for people who want options.

8. jwill

Blog Posts:
    I got a sweet treat today. Been waiting on these bad boys for a minute.

cloudist.jwillcustom2048x2076.jpg
    cloudist.elk2048x1367.jpg

I snapped a camera phone shot so they are kind of grainy looking, but they are actually pretty sharp. 4x4 stickers. Every item leaving the custom shop gets one of these jwill custom stickers and starting tomorrow all orders outgoing get a burning elk.

At least until I run out and come up with something else. if anyone hasnt figured it out yet, I really like stickers. This goes all the way back to the punk rock, hardcore and death metal days. Stickers are fun.

JBT81, DonBaldy, Letitia9 and 3 others like this.
  9. jwill

Blog Posts:
    We have some stuff being announced as on sale tomorrow. Giving everyone a heads up today as I am hoping to sell some of this stuff out pretty quickly to make room for new stuff and salvage the week.

All Eliquids-
    -Good Eliquids
    -Vapetasia Killer Kustard
    -Taffy Splash
    - Cloudmouth

Mods-
    - GodMod Blade of God X
    - Purge Mods "Lady Justice"
    - Asmodus Spruzza Kit
    - Asmodus Lustro Mod
    - Asmodus Pumper 21 w/C4 RDA

Accesories-
    -Datt White Stuff
    -Coil Master Mini DIY Kit
    - Wotofo Profile Mesh Coils

10. jwill

Blog Posts:
    We also have another big batch of the Kali V2s that showed up today. These seem to sell out rather fast no matter how many I order. Hopefully this bunch will sort everyone out and get one to those that want them.

11. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much everything in the store is on sale at this point. Need to make some money for new inventory that I want to bring in. Some of the discounts are small, some are huge. I want to clear some of this stuff out to make room for new stuff.

Mykreign, Letitia9 and MrMeowgi like this.
  12. IcepickMaker84

IcepickMaker84 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Are there any of the Kali rda’s available?

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

Letitia9 likes this.
  13. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely. I have quite a few of them.

Letitia9, MrMeowgi and IcepickMaker84 like this.
  14. IcepickMaker84

Blog Posts:
    I’ll shoot you a pm.

Letitia9 likes this.
  15. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nah man, we wanna hear too. Lmao

jwill and Letitia9 like this.
  16. IcepickMaker84

Blog Posts:
    If we do the deal here will he rap like Jay in Clerks lol!

jwill, Letitia9 and MrMeowgi like this.
  17. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Ha ha ha. Nice one

jwill, Letitia9 and IcepickMaker84 like this.
  18. IcepickMaker84

Blog Posts:
    @jwill Do you stock any of the Trinity caps?

19. jwill

Blog Posts:
    I bought a whole bunch of them and crushed them. My safe drawers are about 200 lb each and when they close they glide in, meaning they are closing (no matter what you say or do short of losing a finger) and the glass caps were on top of the bins and literally crushed them all. I will be getting some more. Just waiting to process some inventory out first.

Letitia9 likes this.
  20. IcepickMaker84

Blog Posts:
    That sucks! I’ll just wait on ordering some more caps until yours come in. Probably going to order a Glas in the next day or two.

21. jwill

Blog Posts:
    It was pretty sucky to say the least. I knew a mistake had been made as soon as I pushed the drawer and had just long enough to get that dread that a serious human error had occurred. Shoot me a PM or let me know which ones you want so I can make sure and scoop some up when I place that order.

Letitia9 and IcepickMaker84 like this.
  22. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    . [​IMG]

Letitia9 and IcepickMaker84 like this.
  23. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Ended up in another review.
    Unicorn-Bogan.jpg

Pretty cool.

24. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Congrats

jwill likes this.