jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What color. I have a whole bunch of these.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
here are some throw together pics of the RDA.
Unicorn-RDA-Emblem-Cap.jpg Unicorn-RDA-Airflow-Holes.jpg Unicorn-RDA-Build-Deck-Top.jpg Unicorn-RDA-Build-Deck-Side-Profile.jpg Unicorn-RDA--Airflow--Top-Cap.jpg Unicorn-RDA-Spare-Parts.jpg

It has airflow similar to a Vaperzcloud buddha 22mm, a drip tip that draws a bit like a Dead Rabbit and a build deck in the vein of Twisted Messes. It includes a squonk pin and they have silver 510 pins for these as well. It is very well machined, everything goes together flawlessly and the 7 test ones I bought were all very consistent.

I will have a bunch of Brass, SS, White Brass, Black, Heat Treated, Black Knurled Cap, Chrome Knurled Cap and Copper next week. Will also have a couple dozen mods and kits and a handful of the 510 pins. They are a good brand and will become a regularly stocked item. I also have a couple dozen of their new collaborative RDA. Its 23mm with a 25mm beauty ring. Those will be here around Thursday and will have more details. Its a super small batch run and they are supposedly pretty awesome. Will let you know.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Going to have to find time to fondle your new tubes. Those look awesome.

This weekend is good. These are absolutely worth a fondle. Its a gem of a brand and like everyones favorite local band. They are really big in Europe.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That RDA looks intriguing also. It's starting to look like I'm partial to atomizers that come in felt bags.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This weekend is good. These are absolutely worth a fondle. Its a gem of a brand and like everyones favorite local band. They are really big in Europe.

Sounds great. Let me know. I don't think I have anything going on. I'm so boring LOL

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Will be putting up a bunch of Trinity Glass stuff on the site tonight. Received my first big order from them today.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Going to be announcing a giveaway for everyone on the email list this Saturday and it doesn't suck.
I will be doing giveaways there, on the site blog and on instagram pretty regularly.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Received the first of two large orders of Unicorn Vapes today. I am also able to unveil the Axial RDA at this point.

Axial-Breakdown.jpg

Axial RDA is now in hand. This thing is awesome. I have only used it as a single coil setup but the flavor is incredible.

Its a 23mm RDA and includes a 25mm Beauty ring (as seen in center). Comes in 24k plated gold (pictured), Stainless or black. Has cyclops and holes for multiple airflow options. The post holes are 4mm X 2.5mm, so big ass coils are welcome. These will be on the site this weekend for $40.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
halfmoonicorn2048X1425.jpg

Green one is gone. Have several of the orange and a couple of the one on the far right.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ooohhh pretty pretty

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Halfmoons are badass...i have the 1st on the right

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pats a real good dude. Enjoy rapping with him. Very much look forward to working with those guys.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received the first of two large orders of Unicorn Vapes today. I am also able to unveil the Axial RDA at this point.

View attachment 128746

Axial RDA is now in hand. This thing is awesome. I have only used it as a single coil setup but the flavor is incredible.

Its a 23mm RDA and includes a 25mm Beauty ring (as seen in center). Comes in 24k plated gold (pictured), Stainless or black. Has cyclops and holes for multiple airflow options. The post holes are 4mm X 2.5mm, so big ass coils are welcome. These will be on the site this weekend for $40.
I'm on the way

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm on the way

I don't see it in the site homie. Can I just add the name to the order form as a SKU number? And I change my name

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don't see it in the site homie. Can I just add the name to the order form as a SKU number? And I change my name

I just put it up. I fell asleep taking pictures last night. LOL. if you want to pick one up quickly you can PM me and we can simplify that if you want to use F&F.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Unicorn and Half Moon stuff are up on the site. Except the Janky. Going to do a silent auction for that here if there is an interest? If not I will sell it on Instagram.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
In all fairness though, I am a sucker for white brass since the Broadside Admiral.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
First giveaway is up on Instagram. Giving away a Stainless Unicorn RDA, Red Cap and some unicorn swag. @cloudist_jwill on there if you want to follow and participate.

I have been making a little money from instagram so going to nurture that baby.

Also, since I love VU going to give away a 528 Custom Vape Pack for VU members that placed an order since opening until January 31, 2019. No action needed on any of your parts, its just going to happen. This consists of a Green 1.5 Cap, a t-shirt and a sticker.

I only have size medium shirts though, sorry if you are smaller or bigger.

Tell your friends.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First giveaway is up on Instagram. Giving away a Stainless Unicorn RDA, Red Cap and some unicorn swag. @cloudist_jwill on there if you want to follow and participate.

I have been making a little money from instagram so going to nurture that baby.

Also, since I love VU going to give away a 528 Custom Vape Pack for VU members that placed an order since opening until January 31, 2019. No action needed on any of your parts, its just going to happen. This consists of a Green 1.5 Cap, a t-shirt and a sticker.

I only have size medium shirts though, sorry if you are smaller or bigger.

Tell your friends.
Id look sexy in medium....lmao..if the kids can wear skinny jeans. I can wear a medium damnit...

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Id look sexy in medium....lmao..if the kids can wear skinny jeans. I can wear a medium damnit...

I do have some ladies mediums as well. My missus just informed me. We also have grey and black.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ohhh.. I'd look sexier in a womans medium

I would like to see that. Will be having some cloudist.store tshirts made pretty soon. These are going to be the greatest vape marketing tshirts ever made. Full Death metal design. Blood, guts and vape. Think Cannibal Corpse had a love child with cloudist.store.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to see that. Will be having some cloudist.store tshirts made pretty soon. These are going to be the greatest vape marketing tshirts ever made. Full Death metal design. Blood, guts and vape. Think Cannibal Corpse had a love child with cloudist.store.

I'll need a fat ass size. I will NOT look good in a medium.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I did not yet receive some of the Plan B Stuff after going through it so I am not going to put it up on the site until I have all of it. Here is what I have so far and the pricing:

image_a3dfd5b0-1bc9-46c3-a692-e73f785d9bf6_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Plan B Competition Kit (Black w. matching RDA) $119.00 shipped (have a few of these)

image_35640b7f-d6bd-4daf-a5f5-cc2988045d83_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Plan B Competition Mod Kit (Blue w a sort of matching RDA, if someone wants to swap this RDA with black I can probably do that). I have 1. $119

6716FF15-1FE0-43DB-8523-F6AD31442BF7_1024x1024@2x.jpeg

Plan B Competition Stack Kit (white w. matching RDA)- $175

I set the box of RDA's somewhere and need to find them, have several of their 30mm 2 post and the Doc RDA's. Will not add them until they are located.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Would anyone be interested in something like this?
190713e99344848712.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If anyone wants a Knurled Purge Slam Piece w/Money Shot RDA in Ultem and a matching knurled cap let me know. I am placing an order Monday for these and they will sell out quickly, I cannot post what I am selling to you all for but you can DM me and will let you know. Shipping is included on this and you dont pay until I have them in hand.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have 21700 batteries instock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not unfortunately and I will not be carrying batteries at any point in the near future. Once things take off and the store is profitable I may spend the several thousand $$$ to buy enough to make sense in buying them.

VU Sponsors