Become a Patron!

Cloudcomp Coils

JayzVapez74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So this is my very first review and i wanted to share these coils with the community hope you enjoy.

These are pre-built coil that come in claptons, quad, hive, twised, and tiger coil. They each come in a five pack for $6.24-$7.99 and these coils can be found @ http://cloudcompcoils.com

Now I decided to try these out because i found them on instagram and never tried pre-built coils. I've always build my own coils especially captions, so i wanted to see how they do. I personally bought the clapton and quad coils. and they each come in a tubes stating that each coil come in at about .4 ohms etc.

Clapton Pre-Built Coils

I got 24g/32g (but there are other selections to choose from) I normally don't use 24g with my clapton, i usually use 26g/32g. So i got these up on two separate rda's and mods. One with a single coil on a tugboat on a hexohm and one with a dual coil in a royal hunter on a sigelei 100w. First thing i want to say is that it has amazing flavor! and the cloud production on both single and dual coil is outstanding. I like builds for flavor and cloud production so these are right up my ally. So i would recommend these to anyone because these are pretty freaking amazing.

These coils go for 7.99 for 5

Quad Pre-Built Coils

Now i have never done this as a personal build or have attempted simply because didn't think much of it after using claptons. I put a dual quad coil on a mutation v4 on a Xcube2 and this was a pretty warm to hot vape. I've never really like hot vapes but this is one that i very much enjoy. These coils are also very good on flavor and cloud production, but the flavor! Just beautiful. And of course again i would definitely recommend these coils to anyone thats into flavor chasing.

These coils go for 6.49 for 5

Conclusion

So to wrap this up these coils overall get a 5star rating in my book and i recommend these to anyone and everyone. Give them a try, they won't disappoint. Link for 15% Off code is here

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cloudcomp-coils-15-off.161685/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors