Become a Patron!

Cloud Sorcerer Vape Anniversary Sale!

Susuky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For those who have not tried Cloud Sorcerer Vape yet, you should pick up a bottle. Amazing juice, price, and top-notch customer service. Fairy Milk, Fairy Fusion, and Spark has been in my rotation now for a month.

For those who have not tried Cloud Sorcerer Vape yet, you should pick up a bottle. Amazing juice, price, and top-notch customer service. Fairy Milk, Fairy Fusion, and Spark has been in my rotation now for a month.
New member here, I ordered two 120s the other day fairymilk and fairy farts. Hope they will be my new goto site.

Susuky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New member here, I ordered two 120s the other day fairymilk and fairy farts. Hope they will be my new goto site.
You won't be disappointed. Great clouds and flavor. Fairy Pellets is a popular one. Give Fairy Fusion a try if you like cheesecake and Spark if you are into fruity vapes.

Susuky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fairy Fusion should have a warning label. 'May cause addiction. Lol..image.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ab993dd0222240074028122d3f2f3fcd.jpg

BOOM

VAPE ON

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks to everyone who made a purchase during our 4th of July deal. We appreciate you all and hope you had a great weekend! Unfortunately the deal is over for now but there might be a flash sale here and there along the way :)

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Haven't tried Cloud Sorcerer yet? Been thinking about it? Well now is the perfect opportunity!
Today through Sunday night all of our 120ml's will be FOUR for $45
Coupon Code: Four4FortyFive
https://www.cloudsorcerervape.com/collections/120ml-juice

Today through Sunday night all of our 30ml's will be $5 each
Coupon Code: 30for5
https://www.cloudsorcerervape.com/collections/flavors

Only one coupon code per order, multiple orders can combine shipping. Just message us via the website and we will set that up for you.

Don't forget, free shipping on all orders over $50 even during this crazy deal.

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alrighty guys and gals its Flash Friday. Wheeling and dealing time.

Lets enjoy this last killer deal

We have a limited amount of juice left that has a pretty good steep on it. Some even from my personal stock.
All 120ml's are $10 while supplies last. Once that last bottle is carted and paid for, the deal will instantly expire. Oh and spread the word to all the vape groups. Don't hog it all for yourselves.
Code: FlashDay
https://www.cloudsorcerervape.com/collections/120ml-juice

Only one coupon code per order, multiple orders can combine shipping. Just message us via the website and we will set that up for you.

Don't forget, free shipping on all orders over $50 even during this crazy deal.

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ANNIVERSARY SALE! 50% off!!!!
We decided to celebrate our business anniversary with a bang. For 3 days only, all Cloud Sorcerer juice will be 50% off regular price. We are talking $8.25 a bottle here! If you haven't tried this brand, now is the perfect time.

Starting March 31st - April 2nd, 50% off every 120ml with no limit on how much you can purchase.

http://cloudsorcerervape.com/

Susuky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some Cloud Sorcerer Vape Goodness!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glass Bottles have to go!!!
We recently received our newest shipment of bottles. However, they used glass by mistake so it all needs to go!!! Everything is marked down so that it flies off the shelf. No code needed, just place your order.

60ml's $6.00 with no limit on how much you can purchase.
http://cloudsorcerervape.com/

Last edited:

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After a brief down time recently, CSV did a complete website make over and launched into all 5 Cloud 9 Vapor locations in North Carolina.

Now, lets get down to business. Code: Spooky17
halloween.png

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Black Friday Sale starts right now!!! 50% off all 120ml and 60ml bottles while supplies last.
Sale ends November 28th, 2017 or when its all sold out so you better hurry.

Black-Friday-3D-Text-Picture.jpg

cloudsorcerer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CSV Flash Sale + CRAZY GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

For 48 hours all 120ml's will be $10!!!! Code: fairyflash
www.cloudsorcerervape.com

BUT that's not all.

For every bottle you purchase during the flash sale, you will receive 1 entry into the giveaway. So if you buy 3 bottles, that's 3 entries. Maximum 10 entries total per person.

Live drawing will be Friday at 8pm in the Cloud Sorcerer Fan Group on FB. First name drawn will get the chance to pick which of the 3 prizes they receive. Second name gets next pick and the third winner will take the last prize.

Orders will begin shipping once the winners are decided Friday afternoon. This will allow me time to prepare the double order without needing to ship twice.

Prizes:

~Receive a 50% discount for 3 months without a code(Unlimited uses)

~A $50 store credit

~Double your Flash Sale order

VU Sponsors