Become a Patron!

Cloud nurdz e juice problem

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saturday I bought another bottle of Cloud Nurdz watermelon apple in 6mg and today when I went to open it I noticed it's not perfectly clear like my old bottle and like all the bottles in the past. So I vaped a little and it just tastes kind of off like something wasn't mixed right.

I took it back to the vape/tobacco shop I got it from but all their bottles were like that and even though I showed him my good bottle that was clear he said its just the nicotine that colors it. I know nicotine does color it but I've always got 6mg and its always clear. I looked and all the 6mg that he had was the same lot number and different from my good bottles lot number. So he wouldn't refund or let me switch it out. He put a drip on his finger and tasted it and said it was fine but I tried explaining it's when you vape it you can really taste it.

I've been trying to find a website to email the manufacturer to see what they say but I can't find their site. I know its made by OG eliquids in California. Does any body know how to get in touch with them so maybe I can get this figured out.

Thanks
Mreeveshp

mreeveshp

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading through here regarding nic base a few members state it's not good to order nic during the summer as it may oxidize during shipping due to the heat. This may also be what has occurred to the juice, some one else may chime in to verify that could occur to fully mixed juice as well. If the shop had recently received that order where as the "good ones" were old stock that may vary well be what had occurred. Unsure how to proceed through.

VU Sponsors