Become a Patron!

Cloud Beast tank not working on Alien 220w

Reading a thread here, I saw members saying that they had cloud beast tanks working on Smok Alien 220w. So I decided to buy one and upgrade. Once I actually screwed the tank onto the mod, it never asked "new coil?" Or even recognized that a tank was connected. The ohms read 0.000 and I can't adjust them. It seems as though the tank is not grounding? The baby beast tank that comes stock with the alien has a smooth contact surface where as the cloud beast has a groove cut in. The cloud Beast threaded post also seems longer. Is there some trick to making it work? Or did I just get a bastard tank? Any help is appreciated.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you try another coil? Might have a bad one. Maybe your 510 pin is stuck and not adjusting?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup the Q4 in mine worked but leaked.....bastards, like your gonna return the whole tank for a coil unless you bought local. The coils for smok have been kinda hit or miss lately.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 4 beasts , the q4 in everyone of them leaked the first time I primed and filled, took out , cleaned up and started vaping again and have not leaked since but for some odd reason every single one if them leaked like a sieve on the first fill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 4 beasts , the q4 in everyone of them leaked the first time I primed and filled, took out , cleaned up and started vaping again and have not leaked since but for some odd reason every single one if them leaked like a sieve on the first fill

Weird, I tried to drain and refill and it leaked again, but not bad. Seemed once it leaked half way it was fine, kept it for last resort if needed:)

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I just had good luck , I did blow them.into a paper towel.before I refilled , may or may not have anything to.do with it but 2 of the q4 I still have kicking for over a month

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this is a few weeks old since the last post but I just bought the alien with the cloud beast and have had no issues with any of the coils or any leaking whatsoever. Maybe I got lucky. For what I paid for it at a local shop it shouldn't leak!

VU Sponsors