Become a Patron!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend of mine decided to quit smoking a while ago and purchased some sort of pen mod and a bottle of Halo Torque56 18mg. He hated the pen and thought the juice tasted like a tire fire. So I gave him a my old istick, a kanger tank and a unicorn bottle of my coveted Mohawk Yohawk which he seems to like. He left me with the Halo and pen mod (i think its an ecto) and I have no use for either. So if anyone would like half a bottle of Halo and the pen, let me know. He did not leave me with the charger but I might have something around here that will work. If not, chargers for these little pens are plentiful and very cheap.

My only caveat is that I've never Pif'd anything to you in the past and I'd like it to go to a new vapor.

I know it's not much but it can certainly get you going if you are trying to quit the stinks.

Of course I'll pick up shipping as long as you are in the conus.

Thanks.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not in need of it I just have a question... What is the conus you refer to? I've seen it other places as well and I think it has something to do with PayPal but other than that I'm clueless...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not in need of it I just have a question... What is the conus you refer to? I've seen it other places as well and I think it has something to do with PayPal but other than that I'm clueless...

Continental United States :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors